Welcome to the Lobby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Lobby

Several of you have asked for a place specifically to meet each other and welcome new users so... bada bing, bada boom! HAHA!

Anyway, I'll start htis off, for any users who don't know me or my YouTube animated self: My name is Anna-Lisa, I'm the advocacy & social media editor at Farm Journal and I have the privelage of spending lots of quality time with all of you. I live in Mexico, MO but I grew up in California. There are two words that aren't in my vocabulary, although I'm not sure which those are and my life's philosophy is aparently "Healthy Body, Healthy Mind." I love coffee and chocolate... a lot.

Hey Anna, typically I walk right though the lobby and directly to the BAR AND GRILL. We gonna get on of them any time soon?

Comment

I'm working on it! Think I can promise an Oct 1, debute... what do you think about that?

Comment

You da man , Anna, you da man!

Comment

Hi Anna, somehow my first reply is in cyber-space somewhere. I've never interacted with a real movie star before so you can imagine my excitment level. I'm a Northeast nebraska native, my ag career has run the gamut of natural resources management, ag broadcasting, private consultation to retail ag and finally marketing. Geographically from NE to south central Nebraska to NE and NW Iowa. (prolly explains any spelling errors). I'm partially retired, managing the family farm for parents in their late 80's, still living there. Have 8 kids, 16 to 41, 9 grandchildren 6 to 13. Got blessed with a very tolerant and loving wife. Lover, fighter, wild bull rider. Any other questions?

Comment

Crack me up [email protected] "lover, fighter, wild bull rider"????

Comment

Apparently Anna needed a set of steak knives and ordered ECI's Speiling Boke. Not quite sure what "debute" means. Maybe she has a nice bum and wants all of us to take a look at de butt?

Comment

Was wondering if df had been sniffing to much milk or just the time element when he didn't hit back on "debute", looks like
                he got a fresh breath of air and tracking straight now...no slobbering, makes the key board sticky

Comment

Since this is called the lobby, does that make those of us who come here lobbyist?

Comment

Originally posted by r3020 View Post
                    Since this is called the lobby, does that make those of us who come here lobbyist?
                    Oh boy just what we need on here ! another ses --------------- lol

BTW Anna spelled it the right way ! I looked it up in the third edition on my spell'n book , Spell'n for upper management , LMAO

Comment

Guys.... there is a reason we have a proof reader!

Comment

Shwoopsie!

Comment

Names Anna as well I live in northeast nebraska were i was born and raised. I work for the local coop in the feedmill so i do a lot with helping farmers take care of since animals and keeping healthy ones healthy. I grew up on a farm were we just started to rasise stock cows and calves. We also just gained some crop land this coming year so pretty excited to get to work with that as well. I have a degree in Ag business and I try to use it everyday. Im glad i came acorss this web site because im on it everyday all day long at work see what is new out there in the ag world.

Comment

Anna, I love ya....but you either need to get a remedial spelling refresher course or engage spell checker. Have you been coresponding with Kenny? That could be the problem, or maybe spelling isn't required at OU??

Comment

Ok Anna, since heinc72 is plugging his business, would it be ok to start hawking my Super Lube again?

BTW heinc72, I might be needing some financial planning advice since I followed the ECI Marketing Program for 2011. Do you arrange bailouts like the banks get when they get the red ink flowing?
                              Last edited by db51; 10-09-2011, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X