Top Ag Stories of 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ag Stories of 2010

Guys, next week we'll be coming out with our list of the Top 10 Agriculture Stories for 2010 that will remain stories in 2011. Curious as to your thoughts on this.

Thanks---
    Greg

The death of the exercise thread. Duh.

Comment

Not sure if this has hit the press yet but, it seems that an AG TALK Administrator has been fired for plagiarism. Here's a photo of him if he tries to get on here at agweb.
      Last edited by verbatime; 12-22-2010, 06:23 AM. Reason: ag talk sucks

Comment

Originally posted by verbatime View Post
        Not sure if this has hit the press yet but, it seems that an AG TALK Administrator has been fired for plagiarism. Here's a photo of him if he tries to get on here at agweb.
        That is sssssssssoooooooo funny!

Comment

Jim Dickrell didn't right something stupid! it'll be a story in 2011 cause it didn't happen in 2010! LOL Just funnin with Jim here!
          But I would say one of them has got to be the inversion of the protein sector in the domestic market to the export market. ALL of our proteins are at least 15% under the world market these include beef pork and dairy.
          In 2011 that will be huge as the price of these products surge and the American consumer is squeezed by the rise in food prices that have "never before been so high". But don't worry there 4x4 guys we livestock guys will take all the heat on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by NE sandhiller View Post
            The death of the exercise thread. Duh.
            I was bettting that one would make the list, but I honestly didn't believe it would be the first response. NE Sandhiller, you win a prize. Not sure what the prize is, but you win it.

Now, back to the topic of interest....
            The most read stories of 2010, not necessarily the big stories of 2010 just the stories that had the most views on them are on AgWeb. Number 6-10 is here...[url]http://www.agweb.com/article/what_agweb_readers_read_the_most_in_2010_6-10/[/url]

We'll have 1-5 out on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by MissouriClone View Post
              I was bettting that one would make the list, but I honestly didn't believe it would be the first response. NE Sandhiller, you win a prize. Not sure what the prize is, but you win it.
              WooHoo! Is that the first-ever AgWeb prize??? I shall be checking my mailbox daily.

Comment

Originally posted by MissouriClone View Post

Now, back to the topic of interest....
                The most read stories of 2010, not necessarily the big stories of 2010 just the stories that had the most views on them are on AgWeb. Number 6-10 is here...[url]http://www.agweb.com/article/what_agweb_readers_read_the_most_in_2010_6-10/[/url]

We'll have 1-5 out on Friday.
                Well I hope something in the dairy world makes 1-5 or once again we will be sucking hind t itt

Comment

Congrats. Sandy !!!!!! Maybe your prize will be a subscription to Playboy or Penthouse ! Ken

Comment

Originally posted by ECI View Post
                    Congrats. Sandy !!!!!! Maybe your prize will be a subscription to Playboy or Penthouse ! Ken
                    Here is betting it will be an Elvis impersonation of "Return to Sender", get busy verby...LOL

Comment

I'm guessing it's a boobie prize!!! lmao

Comment

JD LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Damn make that a double LMAO ! Good one ! Ken

Comment

Well I heard through the grape vine they hired this guy back over at ag talk... so here's what went down it seems the dude helped the head cheese over at ag talk out and got back on his good side. Yeah the head honcho over there lost his bubble gum in the chicken house and thought he found it five times when old Goldie locks with pigs tails (administrators) here walks in and finds it after only tasting two samples.

Last edited by verbatime; 12-23-2010, 09:41 PM. Reason: administrators over at ag talk eat shlt

Comment

Well I heard through the grape vine they hired this guy back over at ag talk... so here's what went down it seems the dude helped the head cheese over at ag talk out and got back on his good side. Yeah the head honcho over there lost his bubble gum in the chicken house and thought he found it five times when old Goldie locks with pigs tails (administrators) here walks in and finds it after only tasting two samples.
                            Not sure if I can sleep now. My sides hurt from laughing so hard.
                            “Democracy is the worst form of government, -------------------------------except for all the others.”

― Winston S. Churchill

Comment

ECI I heard a guy could get kicked off over their for misspelling words maybe you need to advertize your spelling book over there----------------------------dave

Comment

Working...
                              X