Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Duke
    replied
    Well sunflower fest 2019 is in the books. vrey large crowds on Sat.and Sun. all went good. the late bloom didn't keep people away. everyone had a great time

fR I don't hit golf balls in that part of the field, but if I did I'm sure there would be some found. need to go walk the trails to see what some people lost and pick up some lost clippers for sunflower picking.

gotta go and start the clean up
    stay safe Leebert

Leave a comment:

• flyingRoot
    replied
    Duke do you give money ba k to the kids who find golf balls in your private driving range?

We find a couple every year in flooded river bottom from golf course upstream 3 miles take them up to front yard and send em back out into the field with the driver. Cheaper and less frustrating than going to actual course.

Leave a comment:

• The Duke
    replied
    Yesterday went great, lots of folks and more kids. had a little rain in the morning but afternoon was bright and sunny. Sat. is always the biggest day. flowers are blooming more today.
    gotta go get ready Its Show Time

Leave a comment:

• iadave
    replied
    I am sorry I will miss out again this year sounds like fun!

Leave a comment:

• Kinghere
    replied
    Good luck Duke. i'm certain you have all your blossoms in a row. You guys do a great job of hosting a fun event. Been there and its a good time.

Its impressive how people flock to the sunflower fields for pictures and kid safe good time.

Leave a comment:

• dennis1
    replied
    Having finished wheat harvest only a week ago, NO way will we be able to make it...still have stubble to spray before the cover crops can be planted
    this year, rain makes weeds, and they are ahead of anything in the cover crop line up that can compete.

Hope you and yours have enough GOOD help, and everything goes smooth!

Leave a comment:

• The Duke
    replied
    Well only a couple of days to go and the sunflower fest will begin. putting the finishing touches on the trails. tomorrow the tents go up, bouncy houses and all the props for pic taking
    getting alot of calls for info. last year the most calls in one day was 324.
    so Fri to Sun let the fun begin

Leave a comment:

• The Duke
    started a topic Sunflower Fest 2019

Sunflower Fest 2019

Inviting all of the AgWeb family and anyone else that reads these threads to our sunflower fest July 26-28. or anytime your near here lots of things to do and see
    Leebert
Working...
X