Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dennis1
    replied
    Well, it's early for some, but my first response is, chit, a new letter head and the same chit heads in the office.

nothing personal, just say'n what I see...

Leave a comment:

• davidm479
    replied
    we need help JEN we still have people out that can not get a hold of you or even send you a E-MAIL as your site will not recognize them I was one for a bit now ECI ----KEN is one right now HE CAN NOT CONTACT YOU for guidance ---WHAT THE HEL L --- how many others are
    in the same shape where is 82 --DB -55 ---help -----JEN -------------I HAVE PHONE NUMBERS------------------------------------dave
    Last edited by davidm479; 07-08-2019, 08:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• flyingRoot
    replied
    Are the mobile and desktop site going to be the same and I did a quick scan will we be able to get to discussions from the new site. Otherwise some things seem less convenient but that's just us having to think about what we are look for

Leave a comment:

• NebbyChicken
    started a topic Take a Look at the New AgWeb

Take a Look at the New AgWeb

Hi fellas! It's me, Jen from AgWeb. It's been a while since I've been on here, but there's a good reason. We've been redesigning AgWeb.com, and I'd like to invite all of you, as regular users of our site, to take a sneak-peek at it before we go fully live. Click the link below to check it out.

I would love to hear your feedback--good or bad, just please be honest. Also, if you have suggestions for future improvements, please let me know. You can share your thoughts by replying to this thread. We haven't released this new design yet, so I'm trusting you to please limit your comments and feedback to this forum.

Thank you all. I'm excited to hear what you think!
    AgWeb is your source for agriculture news online. Read the latest articles on Corn Growing, Soybean Farming, Crop Farming, and live future trading information.
Working...
X