No announcement yet.

Take a Look at the New AgWeb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Back in 2015 this site would no longer accept my login or help inquiry. Every few months I would try again but no luck until today. Guessing that is why so few posters any more. Hopefully others will be able to return also.

Comment

I was beginning to feel like Natty no one was reading my $#!^
      Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

There's nobody here to even turn off the lights, much less read sdumthin. BTW Anybody hear how Natty and Ken are doin?

Comment

I still read every ones s.it! Some times have o read it 3 or 4 times as there is nothing new!

Comment

Comment

It looks like the milk container is photo shopped Must have originally been a BUD lite

Comment

Originally posted by Kinghere View Post
                It looks like the milk container is photo shopped Must have originally been a BUD lite
                Tony didn't drink. Dave drinks Miller Lite and smokes Pal Mall lite. This was the first ever Ag Web get together...

Comment

What happened to the few that were still posting here not that long ago. Can they not log on or did they just give up? I see just now the discussion option didn't appear on the top of the home page when I opened it. Found a discussion point under machinery.

Comment

Some times I think folks don't come on as others have not posted any thing new.I always try to post something, even if it is stupid. Kind of like a dog marking a fire hydrant. At least others will know I was here if they check.
                    I also know if I am the last poster no need to check for others markings.

Comment

That is how I made it here 4450, the NEW agweb is still a few years from obamma care packaging!

A lot of them have just given up.

Arlen Foster was able to get a response from anna lisa, she turned it in....but so far...I mean, after all it is almost Friday, and then it's Saturday, so if they don't work on it,
                      it will be forgotten by Monday! (being farmers, we will bi t ch about something, but to blatantly leave the discussion off the header is "selling" their product very close to
                      what it is...NOT much!

Comment

Originally posted by verbatime View Post

Tony didn't drink. Dave drinks Miller Lite and smokes Pal Mall lite. This was the first ever Ag Web get together...
                        Didn't a few more of us show up at Mike's aka ses farm stead that evening, including me, 48, or am I "thinking" of another time....how about the 48 farm tour verby,? AND
                        that **** in the picture is just there to show mike a thing or TWO..

Comment

With NO "discussions" on the site header, AFTER the seed companys add finally loaded and I deleted it so I could see what else was on there to see, clicked crops,
                          then scrolled to the bottom of that page and another list of goodies appears, including "discussions", nailed that discussion and here I am again!

Take the sport they are presenting to us, hummmmmm, some azhole may get stretched with boots walking away...

Comment

Originally posted by verbatime View Post

One of the early things I enjoyed about Agweb, was the discussions of favorite beers. But that milk carton looks fake in your picture. But I'm certain your picture brings back a lot of memories for many people.

I never got to the early Agweb gatherings. I remember Tony, who passed and 48 and Faust and many other great people over the years.. But I was not familiar with the pictures you posted. I used to look forward to reading the daily discussions on this site. Good people with great ideas. Not always friendly but always worth reading the posts from bygone days.

I wonder if farmers are so stressed out by low profits and too many rules to make farming a little bit enjoyable. I know that dairy farmers are way too busy to be sociable. On AgWeb. it seems like Percy and I are about the only dairy farmers left. [ sorry Ron, I guess you are also left , ] Really left.

Comment

Well King, the photo may be a chop, but the MILK was an original, I stopped at Hill City and bought a quart of milk so Tony would have one hand around
                              a liquid container!

The "rooster" pheasant is still called a co ck no matter the **** regime censors that still work when the site is down, gone, kaput... lol

You might be R I G H T King....lol

well phugg, I forgot to space the n a z i word

Comment

as predicted, It's Saturday..so will be later Monday before any chit takes place on this site..............

Comment

Working...
                                X