Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iadave
    replied
    I still read every ones s.it! Some times have o read it 3 or 4 times as there is nothing new!

Leave a comment:

• Kinghere
    replied
    There's nobody here to even turn off the lights, much less read sdumthin. BTW Anybody hear how Natty and Ken are doin?

Leave a comment:

• flyingRoot
    replied
    I was beginning to feel like Natty no one was reading my $#!^

Leave a comment:

• IHF
    replied
    Wow, Back in 2015 this site would no longer accept my login or help inquiry. Every few months I would try again but no luck until today. Guessing that is why so few posters any more. Hopefully others will be able to return also.

Leave a comment:

• The Duke
    replied
    You don't offend me Don, cause I really don't give a chit. just gofishin play golf and play sheephead and the he ll with the rest. GO HAVE FUN!

Leave a comment:

• Kinghere
    replied
    Flying Route I know you live in a utopia where there is no politics or disagreement

I also would like to agree that politics should be in the politics and policy section

But what ronnie said is very true Politics has invaded the Lounge and out daily life It affects how we interact with people every day and in many ways. Part of the reason for decreased AW participation is because we don't agree on politics and it affects our views on markets on community affairs, cropping, and when and where we want to travel.

People have very thin skins these days. I can offend my neighbors just by existing.

When neighbors become naybirds life sux. Both of our last presidents have ended being neighbors and that is part of society

End m,y ranting

Leave a comment:

• flyingRoot
    replied
    Just saying keep politics in politics post 22 by Ron should be moved there.

Leave a comment:

• Kinghere
    replied
    Originally posted by flyingRoot View Post
    Many posters have been run off because they couldn't keep politics in politics or couldn't keep their own dislike of another poster's political beliefs out of threads that were for other subjects that affect our live whether it is markets and money, or humor and empathy. This caused the FJ people to actually work at this discussion making it more difficult to log in for the good posters therefore losing people we could possibly learn something from or just enjoy talking to.
    If you want to talk politics someplace besides the Policy and Politics threads get in your pickup drive meet face to face in he middle of the street halfway between each others place and have it out but quit wasting the the rest of our times.
    Since you really appear to be calling me out. I apologize. Sorry

My Bad ronnie wins

Leave a comment:

• dennis1
    replied
    I have tried several times today to connect, shows "fatal error"...another site is doing the same thing,,,,NO NOT SF, I don't give them the time of day...lol

Here is my message for the day, that's it folks!

Leave a comment:

• dan11
    replied
    Originally posted by flyingRoot View Post
    By all the activity on the discussion board the last couple weeks seems that the vote is in on the new agweb.
    I agree Fr and that is what I was saying in a previous post here . The fat lady has been warming up but FJ didn't care and still don't . Last interaction from anyone from FJ was almost
    3 weeks ago . Has the log in problem been fixed ? looks like , No .
    I'd say the vote is in .

Leave a comment:

• flyingRoot
    replied
    Many posters have been run off because they couldn't keep politics in politics or couldn't keep their own dislike of another poster's political beliefs out of threads that were for other subjects that affect our live whether it is markets and money, or humor and empathy. This caused the FJ people to actually work at this discussion making it more difficult to log in for the good posters therefore losing people we could possibly learn something from or just enjoy talking to.
    If you want to talk politics someplace besides the Policy and Politics threads get in your pickup drive meet face to face in he middle of the street halfway between each others place and have it out but quit wasting the the rest of our times.

Leave a comment:

• dennis1
    replied
    With that post ronny, makes one wonder how many times you would have voted for your apparently "buddy"...fortunately for the USA, you are of a minority of voters when
    the constitution is followed.

Leave a comment:

• RON11
    replied
    God I miss not having Obama as my President. Times suck and our current fool of a President is directly responsible for most of it ! Thanks buddies ! (sarcasm on "buddies" to all the Trumpers who made our current situation happen !)

Leave a comment:

• Kinghere
    replied
    At some past point, many of us were friends. It made posting on AW a fun time. We were making a little money and maybe actually enjoying life.

But this has become the age of acrimony and farm poverty [no sarcasm intended]

the site is fine but I never take pictures. so that may be a problem

The worst thing about all the past AW problems is that a lot of old members gave up trying to login and never will [some still can't]

Twitter and Texting is faster and requires less thought

Leave a comment:

• flyingRoot
    replied
    By all the activity on the discussion board the last couple weeks seems that the vote is in on the new agweb.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X