No announcement yet.

Take a Look at the New AgWeb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok now they switched to the new agweb actually much better than old mobile agweb. So if agweb hasbeen working on this neglecting old agweb the last week I withdraw previous post.
    Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Cracker View Post
      Testing to see if I can post a photo
      Okay uncle, tell Dan11 and me how to post pictures, NOT able to find rule/instruction book on the NEW site...

Comment

Click on the camera icon at bottom of last post. You then have the choice to "upload" or "select from photo album". I selected "Select from Photo Album" and my photos on my pc opened in a new window. Double click the photo you want to attach and it uploads it to this site. It will be below where you type want your going to post. The click "post reply". Easy peasy!

Comment

thanks uncle, that is what I was doing, but "my" computer isn't allowing me to get the pictures I want, YET!

Comment

By all the activity on the discussion board the last couple weeks seems that the vote is in on the new agweb.

Comment

At some past point, many of us were friends. It made posting on AW a fun time. We were making a little money and maybe actually enjoying life.

But this has become the age of acrimony and farm poverty [no sarcasm intended]

the site is fine but I never take pictures. so that may be a problem

The worst thing about all the past AW problems is that a lot of old members gave up trying to login and never will [some still can't]

Twitter and Texting is faster and requires less thought

Comment

God I miss not having Obama as my President. Times suck and our current fool of a President is directly responsible for most of it ! Thanks buddies ! (sarcasm on "buddies" to all the Trumpers who made our current situation happen !)

Comment

With that post ronny, makes one wonder how many times you would have voted for your apparently "buddy"...fortunately for the USA, you are of a minority of voters when
                  the constitution is followed.

Comment

Many posters have been run off because they couldn't keep politics in politics or couldn't keep their own dislike of another poster's political beliefs out of threads that were for other subjects that affect our live whether it is markets and money, or humor and empathy. This caused the FJ people to actually work at this discussion making it more difficult to log in for the good posters therefore losing people we could possibly learn something from or just enjoy talking to.
                    If you want to talk politics someplace besides the Policy and Politics threads get in your pickup drive meet face to face in he middle of the street halfway between each others place and have it out but quit wasting the the rest of our times.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingRoot View Post
                      By all the activity on the discussion board the last couple weeks seems that the vote is in on the new agweb.
                      I agree Fr and that is what I was saying in a previous post here . The fat lady has been warming up but FJ didn't care and still don't . Last interaction from anyone from FJ was almost
                      3 weeks ago . Has the log in problem been fixed ? looks like , No .
                      I'd say the vote is in .

Comment

I have tried several times today to connect, shows "fatal error"...another site is doing the same thing,,,,NO NOT SF, I don't give them the time of day...lol

Here is my message for the day, that's it folks!

Comment

Originally posted by flyingRoot View Post
                          Many posters have been run off because they couldn't keep politics in politics or couldn't keep their own dislike of another poster's political beliefs out of threads that were for other subjects that affect our live whether it is markets and money, or humor and empathy. This caused the FJ people to actually work at this discussion making it more difficult to log in for the good posters therefore losing people we could possibly learn something from or just enjoy talking to.
                          If you want to talk politics someplace besides the Policy and Politics threads get in your pickup drive meet face to face in he middle of the street halfway between each others place and have it out but quit wasting the the rest of our times.
                          Since you really appear to be calling me out. I apologize. Sorry

My Bad ronnie wins

Comment

Just saying keep politics in politics post 22 by Ron should be moved there.

Comment

Flying Route I know you live in a utopia where there is no politics or disagreement

I also would like to agree that politics should be in the politics and policy section

But what ronnie said is very true Politics has invaded the Lounge and out daily life It affects how we interact with people every day and in many ways. Part of the reason for decreased AW participation is because we don't agree on politics and it affects our views on markets on community affairs, cropping, and when and where we want to travel.

People have very thin skins these days. I can offend my neighbors just by existing.

When neighbors become naybirds life sux. Both of our last presidents have ended being neighbors and that is part of society

End m,y ranting

Comment

You don't offend me Don, cause I really don't give a chit. just gofishin play golf and play sheephead and the he ll with the rest. GO HAVE FUN!

Comment

Working...
                                X