Need prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need prayers

Amy will be having a second surgery tomorrow to remove some more of the tumor between her brain and eye. this time they will be going up the left nostril to remove as much of the tumor as possible. she's about lost all site in her left eye. cancer is still being held in check with the hormones she takes. but this tumor was caused by the hormones she takes. docs don't know what to do , tkae away hormones cancer gets worse take hormones tumor continues to grow.
    she keeps fighting , tries to live normal. BA went out this am to stay with her for the month of July

Lee , Teressa and I send our prayers and best wishes to Amy and you all . She has been fighting a tough battle , but she comes from good stock .

Comment

Prayers from the coast for your daughter, and your whole family. What a terrible battle she's going through, she's obviously a fighter. I'm guessing that this procedure is being done in Mayo?

Comment

Percy ,thanks. its being done at the U of M in the twin Cities

Comment

Prayers from near the center of the continental USA on July 4, and for as long as needed.

Our wishes for the very best Duke!

btw, text from pldairy: his mother was in ICU with a septic infection, this morning moved to a recovery unit.

Comment

Prayers from SE Mn.
            Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

The King family's prayers for the best results for your daughter, Lee.

She has been fighting this disease for a long time and we all admire her tenacity to lead a full and healthy life

I haven't heard from Paul for quite a while. I figured he is just living the dream on his new farm

Comment

Will be keeping her in our prayers here.

Comment

Prayers from western Iowa.

Comment

The wife and I are praying for your daughter, Duke. There is nothing worse than having your child hurting and not being able to do something about it. If she is as feisty as you seem, she will keep fighting the good fight.

Comment

Thanks to every one! I'll let you all know how it goes. surgury to last into early evening could be 8-12 hrs thanks a bunch guys

Comment

here with yea Duke I"m a survivor got to have faith------------------------------------dave

Comment

Well the surgery went good, took 9 1/2 hrs. when BA called at 8pm she was still in recovery room and they hadn't been able to see her yet. the Doc came out to talk with them. the Doc new they wouldn't get it all but gott as much as they could this time.
                          Thank you to all for thoughts and prayers Leebert

Comment

Sounds like a continuing story. I pray your family has the strength to bring a good outcome.

Comment

Amy came home today and resting good. Jason and Lisa helped get everything set up in her townhouse. Betty Ann is going to stay with her the Month of July to help her get around.
                              so we'll see how things go

Comment

Working...
                              X