No announcement yet.

Need prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like kinghere is gonna have to bring you some cookies or jdg some not special brownies so it doesn't screw up your golf game
    Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

FR , Those special JDG Brownies would probably IMPROVE Dukes golf game !

Comment

I suppose they might get rid of the yips.
        Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

What it takes is some aiming fluid . I shoot high to mid 40's on 9 holes. did shoot a 40 3 weeks ago. so yeah I'll take you guys on.LMAO

Tho Amy and Lisa will kick my azz in golf any day of the week. they both shoot close to par golf

I'll tell what Peeler is a pretty damn good golfer also. we could have a small golf outing in FL next winter for all AgWebbers

Comment

We're glad your daughter made it safely thru surgery. Its always scary when family or friends are under going major surgery.

Living in rural Wisconsin like Duke, I am certain his neighbors and family will be supplying him with more goodies than he could possibly use Lee is the type of person who attracts good people.

Maybe Lee's golf game would improve if he hit the clubhouse before teeing off.

Comment

Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers. Amy's doing good but this surgery kicked her butt. going to get the packing out of her nose on Thur. so we;ll see how that goes and they will do more pics on her head then

Comment

nothing like getting them home---------------dave

Comment

Hope your daughter progresses well, and receives good news from the next tests. Does that mean that you're having your big sunflower weekend this weekend without your wife being home? Hope all goes well with your "party!"

Comment

Working...
                  X