(un)Planned Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (un)Planned Maintenance

We would like to notify you of a scheduled maintenance occurring at around 10:00 PM Central Time today, Tuesday April 9th, 2019. The AgWeb Discussions boards might experience a short outage, lasting no longer than a couple hours during the maintenance period.

This maintenance is being conducted by our service provider, and is beyond our control.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

image001.jpg

Did it happen?

Just got off the phone talking to 479, he still can't get past the robot...LMAO, but he is getting p I s s e d, can read what we do post, but like I say, he can't get past the robot!

Thank you for letting anyone who was having trouble on agweb today...the time marked is still a little like the nasty weather people, let everyone know after the fact... lol

Comment

Well I'll ask if there is anyone out there who can help me , but , from what I can see there is hardly anyone out there , or that can get logged in , on here anymore .

Why is it when I'm Not logged in , on the top left part of the page , under forums it says " todays posts " . But when I'm logged in , in the same place it now says " new topics " ? Is it something in the settings or what ? I prefer " Todays posts " , otherwise its harder to get to the latest conversations .

Comment

Working...
      X