• Show
Clear All

Nebby, do you eat eggs for breakfast?

Comment

I think Nebby has left the building.

Comment

؛ ░ , ↓

Comment

Hey guys, my apologies. I was off work for two weeks because my mother passed away unexpectedly. I'm back now, though. In answer to verb's question - Yes, I do eat eggs for breakfast. And sometimes for dinner.

Comment

good to see you back Nebby sorry to hear about your mother my heart goes out you now being back please stop all this spam it is just destroying ower site also we still have several posters who can not get on please help with this if you can anything you can do will be thankful -----------------------------------------dave

Comment

Jen ,AKA , NebbyChicken ,
              No Apology needed or necessary . Teressa (JDG) and I send our best thoughts and Prayers to you and your family . Dan

Comment

Originally posted by NebbyChicken View Post
                Hey guys, my apologies. I was off work for two weeks because my mother passed away unexpectedly. I'm back now, though. In answer to verb's question - Yes, I do eat eggs for breakfast. And sometimes for dinner.
                Sorry to hear about the passing of your mother. Prayers and hugs

Comment

Hopefully AgWeb will be on the mend. Great discussions in years past.

Comment

Barry, Like you, too many people have just stopped looking at or posting on agweb.

I'm glad to see you are still surviving and thriving Barry.

Some of us still chat on the phone or on facebook occasionally, but interest in this site is limited

Comment

Looking forward to less spam and more returns of posters from the past...Always good to discuss "sharp elbowed politics " with ya King....
                      Been on another site with Gloplug....hes still a peach....still threatening my family and all the other Dave nonsense....Good to hear from ya King and I pray all is good!

Comment

Working...
                      X