Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From the Weather Office ECI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Came up and snowed for an hour or two about 3:00pm . Temp is still going up , 34 right now . Snow switched to sleet and rain and real foggy out right now . I'm sure it won't last long and we'll be cold again soon .

    Comment


    • relatively mild today with little wind would be a great day to go fishing but going back to courthouse for the 4th day in a row

      Comment


      • Today was a beautiful day . In the mid 30s and bright sunshine . Was starting to wonder if the sun was still up there . If this was late March you would think winter was starting to break . Unfortunately its early January which means up here we still have lots more winter yet to go .

        Comment


        • Back to reality . Woke up a couple time in the middle of the night from the wind . Temp has dropped down to 16 and wind is just howling today making it even colder . Snow is blowing hard across the fields . The wind and blowing snow has polished the ice in the driveways into greased glass . I think the majority of the storm rolling across the U.S. is supposed to go east of us though .Lower Mi is supposed to get more of it than we are here in the nort . Winter is Back .

          Comment


          • 479 has text a picture(actually more, but our system won't handle more than 1 pic at a time, have saved in hopes I can get them on a screen large enough to see something)...UGLY

            and that is of the buildings, NOT any of those neighbors ...

            We started cold here, now 22ยบ, and only flurries yesterday, not very far east and it got slippery, nasty, dangerous ice on everything...

            Comment


            • this will probably not hit the main news cycle we are just farmers out here in the main land we had a little squall line go through last night that was real angry we had non stop turbulence for over 12 hrs all that booming equaled 4.5 inches of rain then the little twisty deals several did their damage they took out three mega chicken houses at 45000 birds apace and five smaller ones at 20ooo birds apace I lost count of main dwellings and hay barns that ae gone no life lost or anyone hurt other than that just another day here in the main land ------------------------------dave

              Comment


              • I do realize the seriousness of all the weather, BUTT I will blame Marilyn for showing me this:

                Comment


                • Hey Percy, The temperature in Green Bay went up about 10 degrees at about 9:00 tonight. It was a good game Wilson played great. He's always fun to watch.

                  Comment


                  • The home team hires the refs!! It worked in Seattle, it really works in Packerland. Our defensive safeties are so wounded, and Rogers had the time to pick them to pieces, its really a shame the refs had to take away an opportunity for Wilson to work his magic..We're occupied with a blizzard blowing in right now..20 degrees and40mph.

                    Comment


                    • Sorry about your blizzard Nice here. 24 degrees. cloudy no wind. Some snow later couple times this week. We rarely get blizzards around here. Its too cold and our refs ruled it illegal.

                      I thought both teams plated pretty good. the call on Grahams frirst down was close. But even a west coast blind ref would have called that play the same way. It hurts to get beat

                      But the burds were really injured and it was time for t6he shoe to be on the other foot

                      REMEMBER We football; fans from Wisconsin have long memories

                      Comment


                      • Why do I see photos of refs walking around with white canes and seeing eye dogs on all the Seattle TV stations? HUH? At least we know now who not to hire for avalanche patrol! We are lucky, weatherwise, in that what little moisture we got really iced up our roads, but not the power wires. 15 degrees, stiff 30-40mph winds, with little flurries. The fields are white,[and wet], schools are closed[icy roads], but really nice for what was a potential mess. NO MOSQUITOS!!

                        Comment


                        • Have fun everyone...when I shut the computer off tonight, I won't be back for a minimum of 2 days, maybe up to a week...computer upgrade, and
                          a couple programs up graded also.

                          Pleasant weather her until Thursday night, according to forecast, then chance of snow...already at 60 % chance...that is 40%chance of NOT.. lol

                          Comment


                          • Maybe an operator upgrade should be done at the same time, dennis. I'll be waiting for the rest of the guys to give suggestions.๐Ÿ˜
                            Don't get tripped by what's behind you

                            Comment


                            • Hey Dennis how is the new computer working or did you get get it from some snowpea salesman?
                              Don't get tripped by what's behind you

                              Comment


                              • In case some on here need a snow fix, Mt. Baker ski resort, [ a big hour away] has received 15 FEET of snow this year, 16 days! They tell you to take a shovel along to dig yourself out of the parking lot at the end of the day of skiing! Our weather down here is still cool, 12 this a.m., but the wind died down, making it worth digging out some of the bigger drifts. What are they predicting? Snow, sleet, wind warnings from the south,[warmup], bringing rain, wind from the northeast, keeping it cold, ice, hail. There was no school all week, so mothers are at their wits end. Thought I might have to go to da U.P. for winter weather, but it came here. Avalanches are bound to bury far too many back country skiers and snowmobilers; this snow is unstable.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X