No announcement yet.

From the Weather Office ECI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still harvesting milo, and will be for some time, with this forecast...but yesterday, started around noon, got a semi load cut and a partial, moved to another patch, the first time out of the
    combine before the move, it was cooler, had been hi 40s, well got to the next patch with clouds moving in, got off to move a semi, since son was at a meeting and son in law wasn't back
    from taking a load to the elevator, grabbed long sleeved shirt!!!!!temperature was dripping...felt bitter...started, and was NOT doing as well as before, then the leaves started sticking to the
    platform and yield dropped by the monitor....called home for a weather check...WHAT IS THE humidity??????????????----------80%....CHIT, no wonder, tarped the short load and shut off.
    Called the neighbor on my way home, asked him about conditions where he was, He was moving also....called after I found the recliner, said he plugged cutterbar twice trying to get an
    area to park a semi in...NO snow, 18ºF before sunup///IT is still dark here and it's just after 6am!!! Expected hi of 41º here today...may be a short day again, 84% humidity now.

Comment

• I think you need to have a fire to reduce the humidity in that milo!

Comment

• HEY DUKE...noticed that ole man winter moved in on you like a mother-in-law! Can you put your little shanty on your lake, or will it sink?

Comment

• Percy, the ice is to thin for shacks yet but there were guys out on the ice today. there 4in of ice in the Cecil Bay. if I didn't have so much bagging to do and combining you can bet your sweet a-- I be out there. the best fishing is early ice. temps have moderated some now. could get 1/2in of snow tomorrow
          stay safe and keep your stick on the ice Leebert

Comment

• We received almost 2 X's what was forecast late today and evening, looks like I get to report 0.19 in the morning, which is the first "measureable" moisture this month...and last month
            was the shortest amount so far this year, with a total of 0.69, still ahead of annual average with total this year of 26.34 to date. There are a few places that got that much for several months...

kinda reminds me after reading some news this evening, Jimmy Johnson #48 is retiring.

Comment

• Just heard on the radio guy in Wisconsin gets pulled over by the cops they try to run his plates and they weren't registered to the car. Upon further examination they found out why.

The kid hand painted his own plates that looked good enough to pass quick looks. The best part is he painted them on the back of Hamm's beer boxes. Wisconsin should make him transportation commissioner.

Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

• Originally posted by flyingRoot View Post
                Just heard on the radio guy in Wisconsin gets pulled over by the cops they try to run his plates and they weren't registered to the car. Upon further examination they found out why.

The kid hand painted his own plates that looked good enough to pass quick looks. The best part is he painted them on the back of Hamm's beer boxes. Wisconsin should make him transportation commissioner.
                LOL...now I'm wondering if he used ECI.COM/ That's My Tag.... to get the numbers and letters

The state of Kansas has gone to a flat rectangular piece of cheap poly metal WITH painted numbers and letters...expecting this to happen more and more...and the plastic adhesive sticker
                with the tag number and expiration date should be a snap for the computer elite...

good until caught!

Comment

• I May have one better than that A 75 year old MAN was arrested at fender bender he was involved in in a affluent neighbor hood he was arrested for no tags no insurance and no drivers license come to find out he has never had a drivers license in his life never bought insurance for his car and had never tagged one You thng the judge throwed the book at him or reveled at his feet ----------------------------------DAVE

Comment

• Was the 75 year old a resident of that community or "just" passing through?

Comment

• When dad got his license he had been driving to school for a year and the drivers ed teacher knew it just signed off that dad took he course gave it to him
                      Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

• he had lived their all his life ----------------------dave

Comment

• Originally posted by flyingRoot View Post
                          Just heard on the radio guy in Wisconsin gets pulled over by the cops they try to run his plates and they weren't registered to the car. Upon further examination they found out why.

Transportation minister. Hell, he could be governor of Minneysoda and WISCONSIN AND DO A BETTER JOB

Comment

• Keep your nose clean rings a bell...

seems like there is a skeleton in many closets...

Comment

• Dennis I see you weather is to turn white this week you ready for this stuff ---------------------------------dave

Comment

• Beauktiful day today...maybe Sunday, but did some shop work, including getting one shaft straightened that this offu/aka old fart fkd up...in prep to go help a neighbor
                                pick the last of his corn...found out he only has 30 acres left, so will offer an extra truck unless he is worried about a hick up with his combine...the wintery mix is to move
                                in Tuesday...then Thursday and Friday...well, probably as ready as I have ever been, have a muffler to replace on the loader tractor, after MY weld job 15 years ago,
                                it broke lose, so this time it is time to fix it correctly...with a NEW $138..plus change...and already a bloody finger feeling for the clamp, shot some lubby on the threads getting ready for tomorrow..now if the hood was lifted about 12 inches shouldn't take long...

Hoping the anti seize applied last time helps this time! (It's been warmed up pretty good a few times since then..

Comment

Working...
                                X