No announcement yet.

From the Weather Office ECI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that Darn ECI just sent all that crappy weather up here!

Comment

• Well the weather changed a little this afternoon. wind out of the north and 32 degrees and a lite snow
      fish didn't bite real good , but did manage to catch a few bluegills
      kids are out this weekend for Christmas, have to give fishin a rest for a couple of days

If I ever get a hole in one I'll buy beer for everyone, no problem there

Comment

• Ran by the liquor store yesterday and picked up a 30 pack for me, and a bottle of wine for Marilyn, the 30 pack is in case I go golfing before the end of the year...and get a hole in one...combination....beer for everyone

btw, still the cheap harvest beer...still in harvest???

Comment

• I feel yuour pain dennis. this is the first year in about 5 that we're done before Christmas.20 degees this morning very calm out . giving fishing a rest today. having Christmas with the kids today

Comment

• come on you guys lets get this stuff done! stop slaking off!, spring will be here soon, just looked Easter is real late this year

Comment

• Well, FINALLY cold enough was able to get up a couple roads to check milo....from what I see, it is NOW insurance...and don't get to ugly
              with the "I told YOU so's".....I have a spread sheet...and it is well used...LMAO...

what I didn't get to is some that son rents from us that I didn't get done, got back to that field with combine, couldn't travel, grain cart was suggested, over 2 miles one way to truck, AND
              then the damn grain would have been discounted enough to make the trucking versis dock a wash...the good part...had enough bushels off what was harvested to be WAY over what
              insurance guarantee is, and will need to check, but since it is over on production, IF we can ever get back in before next spring burn down and planting, we might get some bushels
              that could go toward the MFP

Okay, yes, tossing in the towel for ending 2018 milo harvest...for now...

Comment

• dennis, last year I combined corn on June 9th in the morning dug it in the afternoon and had it planted by 5pm. planted beans

Comment

• well soot the old war horse finely give up the goat sorry to hear this Dennis I thought you may of still had a chance but when it started going down that was the end of it can yea run a hot wire and put cows on it or would that be too much grain BOY its real bad to finely receive enough rain to make a crop then can not harvest it and have to buy the beer too ------------------------dave

Comment

• I drink Coors light and dont forget a few shooters

Comment

• what about the putters?

Comment

• I don't know whether to congratulate you on coming to your senses. Or give my condolences for leaving the crop in the field!
                        I will give congratulations for being the apparent winner of the DFA award, although I don't think it has been officially awarded yet.

Comment

• It would seem that IADave is right and Dennis will harvest the top DFA award . I would also say , that is pretty big of you IADave to concede to Dennis . Are you sure that you don't want a recount or have some protests or riots ? Surely there must be some hanging chads or uncounted mail in ballets somewhere . Or what about some hanging corn ears in some far corner of a distant field ? What about racism , you're from Iowa , he's from Kansas ? And , we haven't even heard from the " ME TO " movement yet . Its just not right to concede so easily in todays political climate .

Comment

• who cares if your PC or not , I sure don't care, at least this year is coming to a close, and I sure hope as well that 2019 will be a whole lot better!

Comment

• I'll bet he guys that have to handle that milo in the elevator are happy you decided to quit dennis. I mean if that crap is miserable to handle like you say it is I would be. Congratulations on being the presumptive winner of the DFA contest.
                              Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

• after watching some of the political "silly chit" with re counts and NOT the winner this time...IF anyone wants this award, let ECI know...I haven't been declared the
                                winner...getting the award more than once might be an indication that the energy level has tapered off

Thanks for the voice of confidence iadave!

Comment

Working...
                                X