Kansas St.

Texas A&M

Nebraska

N. Carolina

Missouri

Washington
    View Complete Poll
    Sun Aug 17, 2014

There's no way OH ST=5 with the loss of their QB. And, there is no way the BADgers are better than K-State and Texas A&M.

Comment

boomer sooner

Comment

Originally posted by 48 View Post
        There's no way OH ST=5 with the loss of their QB. And, there is no way the BADgers are better than K-State and Texas A&M.
        We will soon find out. Preseason rankings are useless and mean nothing... the are only for football junkies to give them something to argue and complain about.
        [URL="http://www.facebook.com/DiederichFarm"]DiederichFarm[/URL]
        "You are only as good as your next success, not your last" Sir Jock Stirrup

Comment

Originally posted by drdiederich View Post
          We will soon find out. Preseason rankings are useless and mean nothing... the are only for football junkies to give them something to argue and complain about.

DR - you mean like the Pro Farmer tour - right -- lmao -- Isn't football about over ?? Lets get to Basketball and skip this chit - lol

Comment

DR: Whatsamatta? No FB Pomeroy? lol.

Comment

ECI: Seeing as how the Pacers lost Paul George, you might want to enjoy FB all you can...at least the NFL and Andrew Luck and the Colts.

Comment

Doc: I would say the Sooners will be in the first ever playoff unless you have QB who pulls a Sam Bradford. First OU then the Rams...again. Poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by drdiederich View Post
                  DR: Guess that means we are all junkies...right?

Comment

Originally posted by 48 View Post
                    DR: Whatsamatta? No FB Pomeroy? lol.
                    There are a couple football index ratings I look at. They aren't quite as robust because of the shorter season but they are decent towards the end.

Comment

They got one thing right...MI ST=8 and BADgers=14.

Comment

Hey DR: Guess who you play? LSU with two QB's. Sorry about your BADger luck.

Comment

I know who we play! It should be a great game... little titbit for you you. WI and LSU are the two winningest teams in out of conference games in the last decade. LSU is 45-0 and WI is 43-3 over that time span. Not that it matters... just one of those, "so now you know" kind of things.

The game will come down to the line of scrimmage. The badgers run and very well at that. They need to control the line, especially with a new starting QB (he should be pretty exciting once he gets going). Oddly enough... just swap out everything I wrote about the badgers with LSU and you still have an accurate synopsis!

If we win big, I sure will be happy but I certainly am not expecting it. I think it will be a close game especially since there are new QBs on both sides. LSU has the edge on defense since I believe they are returning their best guy from last year... WI certainly can't say that but WI has the edge on offense. I can't wait for the game. Hopefully it goes my way!

Comment

DR: BOTH teams run the ball well. Sooo...the edge goes to LSU's passing game with two QB's. Or...who turns the ball over the least. I'm surprised that you are giving me a pass on Texas A&M vs South Caro. And...this is A&M without Manziel. I was afraid A&M would embarrass itself in the SEC, but Manziel prevented that. Now, my worst fears may come true. I don't think much of Sumlin as a coach. I think he rode Manziel's coat tails. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

21 Texas A&M 52- 28 9South Carolina-10

QB Kenny Hill broke Manziel's opening stats bad.
                              I apologize to Coach Sumlin.
                              A&M has a he!! of an offensive coordinator.
                              A&M's offensive line is just awesome.
                              Last year A&M's defense stunk. Tonight it was awesome except two deep TD passes.
                              Steve Spurrier is one of the best...if not the best...coaches ever. This is the first time I ever saw him throw his head set in a temper fit.
                              South Carolina had won 18 straight home openers until tonight.

Gig 'Em Aggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by 48; 08-28-2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X