Need new phone help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need new phone help

After putting up with my old phone missing calls and messages for two years, I finally bit the bullet and updated. But I'm having the same problem with it that I have on my one computer. I can get the ag web site to come up but I can't get anything to come up on the discussions. It just stays blank. I'm about to give up on this technology crap. Can only get emails on my wife's computer. Can only log onto agweb on this old computer. Maybe with the new phone I cured a few problems.

What kind of phone? My Samsung does the same thing when I hit the shortcut o home screen hit the 3dots button on right top corner scroll down to desktop and hit the box. That's what I do if I don't go through the website which I have to do for that for if I want discussions or the blogs
    Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

It's a Samsung. Thanks.

Comment

its nation wide Android here AW comes up but no forum ---------------------------------DAVE

Comment

My android can bring up the discussions but may have to do it in a round about way. ( I just wander around the site and keep trying coming from different screens.) And some times it just doesn't.

Comment

I followed root's directions (at least somewhat) and I found it. Haven't tried again to see if I can do it the second time but at least I know it's possible.

Comment

I forgot to mention just because it works for me means that it might be a disaster for you.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X