NEW wx termonology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW wx termonology

Got to report a weather event in Ks....0.01, so checked Iowa, only 1 report...that being 0.18, then Indiana...1.93 3 mi E of Indianapolis.....crises and news worthy..."lawn flooding"!

Would that be anything like getting forked?

Yes Dennis - Lawn flooding is a BIG concern here - Neighbor and good friend is in lawn care and is getting behind in spreading and spraying ! front lard has water sitting on it - and it needs mowed - as of a few days ago - Don't know what will we do - Looks like some clear weather the next few days - Going to put floaters on mow today - So hope to mow on Sunday !

Comment

My lawn isn't even greening up yet, hopefully it will warm up soon. The dog has it fertilized pretty good, I guess you could call my lawn organic.

Comment

or a bombing range!

Comment

Especially on the warm wet summers the wife threatens to roundup our yard and just spray paint it green ! Easier than mowing .

Comment

Now that I think about it , don't remember many warm , wet summers .

Comment

hey Dan!!, must be you guys have that tuff stuff!! it grows in the snow ,so any time you don't have snow it is warm wet !! LOL

Comment

Look what is happening in Arkansass, it's a yellow spotted bikini headed for ECI in the form of a "train"...get the waders on Ken, ole 479 says uncil,,,his speel'n

in 479's case, a nice rain after planting hides a multitude of planter faults...be records made with what has been planted...

Comment

Working...
                X