No announcement yet.

message to Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinghere, perhaps someday you'll realize that Trump never had enough lawyers or mob buddies to get rid of all the evil stuff. You, along with the right-wing smear machine, insinuate endlessly about idiotic CRAP concerning the Clinton's. One fool even tried to attack the pizza place where Hillary supposedly had a pedophile parlor or something. It gets too stupid for most folks, but some of the truly sorry-*** republicans will believe anything or, in some cases, some just love to lie, confuse, and maybe, finally even destroy our republic.

Comment

I understand your delusional support of the democrats. That's how you make your living. Government handouts and political party payouts fund your lifestyle,

Even you are smart enough not to kill the goose that lays your golden eggs.

As I said Trump needs to hire better lawyers. Clintons and their charity are more corrupt than Trump could even dream of being

Democrats believe anything or anybody with a D in party affiliation. Some democrats just love to lie confuse and finally destroy this great nation,

Same words as you used. Only my words are facts and yours are fiction

Comment

LMAO, while Ff is implying how terrible the Right wing, Republicans, Conservatives are, while looking in the mirror...and by BTW, when pointing your finger, STOP
        and look at the 3 fingers pointing back at you...

While on the subject, how many fools have attacked elected officials representing the Republican party...restaurants, several other eating establishments...the Democrat play
        book fails to mention any of those happenings, correct? (or is the reader to blind with hate to see what is actually happening?)

Ff, you will notice I have ended a couple sentences with question marks, because I'm really asking YOU if you have heard or read about any of those happenings.

Comment

Good grief. Government handouts go to farmers and big corporations. Are you totally blind, Kinghere? You 2 have your heads so far up your asses that there is obviously no hope of you guys ever seeing the light.

Comment

Something for the "blind man" aka Ff...

Comment

While attempting to stay on subject... LOL

Comment

However.....

Trump could literally kill the Devil and some of y'all would be like
                "Satan wasn't that bad"
                Last edited by dennis1; 01-05-2020, 08:56 PM.

Comment

I'll bet if Bush would have sent a drone and killed Bin Laden BEFORE the 9 - 11 disaster The dems would have had a fit . But NO ONE had a fit when he was killed AFTER the 9 -11 disaster .

Comment

Iran has Sid it will attack Trump personally HUMMM don"t think I will be staying at Trump Towers tonight--------------------------------------dave
                    Last edited by davidm479; 01-07-2020, 09:26 AM.

Comment

I'm not to certain that Trump's actions will turn out real good.. i know that I would not be betting that the Iranians will let this guy die with out retaliating..against the US..

I would not be surprised if somebody doesn't try to take out TRUMP

We could hope that Pelosi and Schiff and some liberal congress critters are standing really close to Trump when it happens.

The entire population will be marching in our streets

UNITY AT LAST

Comment

Well, here is betting that Obuma, the Clintons, Nancy P and Schniff, or Soros, just to name a few, don't know President Trumps travel plans...

Comment

pounding sand...

A warning? Or a suggestion? Trump needs to immediately divest from his businesses and comply with the emoluments clause. Iran could threaten Trump hotels *worldwide* and he could provoke war over the loss of revenue from skittish guests. His business interests should not be driving military decisions. — Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) January 6, 2020 Advertisement…

Comment

She has the brain of a cabbage head. Vegans can suck on her and not be afraid of wrecking their diet

Comment

You 2 are just brain dead. Those Trump branded buildings are an easy target for terrorists, whether an Iranian plot or simply a sympathizing group and Trump would likely be upset. Would that get the war on real strong??

Comment

I have no use for that f king caunt. She makes normal???? liberals look like KKK members

Comment

Working...
                                X