X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message to Iran

Yes!!

Comment

Trump's response had more impact than the Obama/ Hitlery response in Benghazi. Maybe a few nations who laughed at Obama will now reconsider screwing with America

Comment

The outcome is uncertain. This did just increase the ranks of Shia terrorists, however.

Comment

NOT certain I understand you statement Ff....my take from statement is" take out 1 general so they add another 2 generals?"

Comment

This is what I'm saying, dennis. Most of us are at least somewhat cowardly and so Trump's action would make us feel like we'd better cower down and avoid any possibility of pain or death. However, there are a significant number of people who are willing to risk life and limb for what they believe in. Trump's action will motivate more "risk takers" into terrorist actions against America and American interests.

Comment

I believe that the people in the US military in the past, present and future will and have been willing to "risk" their lives in supporting what they believe in, but that
              does NOT make them terrorist.

Comment

BTW

Graffiti in Iran, on a wall by a stop sign, after the death of Soleimani. Translation: “Trump, praised be you” !
                The Iranian people are happier than the fake news, MSM and the Democrats on the death of this terrorist, murderer,executioner and assassin !

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom farmer View Post
                  The outcome is uncertain. This did just increase the ranks of Shia terrorists, however.

Lucky for us we have lots of drones !!

Comment

I typed " Trump: Praised be you " into a Persian translator on google, and it looked absolutely nothing like that. I'm not saying it was a bad thing to kill that som *****, but what happened to his campaign promise to get us out of the Middle East?

Comment

I THINK But Trump seldom says that or does that. The killing of that general is possibly a good thing. Was he taking a holiday in Iraq. Was he sight seeing?? He could have been organizing more future plans to overthrow Iraq's government We don't know

BUT

There are rules to go out and kill somebody [Jeffery Epstein] and other people who oppose Clinton. Trump didn't consult with Bill before flying the drones

Comment

trump and other officials say he was planning an attack on US so for him to take out this bad guy it must of been serious,I've never thought we should of invaded iraq the 2nd time every time we meddle in the middle east we F it up,at least when sadam was in power they kept iran at bay now iran controls alot of power in iraq,but iran keeps poking at us and you can only poke a bear so long before you get smacked back just hope this does'nt evolve into a world war

Comment

In the last decade, Trump tweeted at least 4 times that Obama would start a war with Iran "in order to get elected," "get re-elected," to save face," and because he is a poor negotiator. There is at least a slight chance things will spin out of control. Trump is a hot-head with a small deeply messed up brain. A hot war will see terrorism everywhere and a total shut down for 20% of the world's oil. Of course the lunatic conservative Christians would celebrate the beginning of Armageddon and the eminent return of Jesus to carry the faithful to Heaven. Yes, the Muslims and Christians both have their crazies.

Comment

Yes, steffy, I marched and wrote letters to the editor to try to stop W's invasion of Iraq because I was 99% certain it was based on lies. A lot of foreign policy decisions are difficult, but when those decisions are based on lies that is a crime, imo.
                            Kinghere, you really should study up a bit on things you post if you have no clue. Iraq's government is now controlled by the majority in Iraq: Shiites. Also, I don't know why you bring up Trump's old pal, Epstein.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom farmer View Post
                              Yes, steffy, I marched and wrote letters to the editor to try to stop W's invasion of Iraq because I was 99% certain it was based on lies. A lot of foreign policy decisions are difficult, but when those decisions are based on lies that is a crime, imo.
                              Kinghere, you really should study up a bit on things you post if you have no clue. Iraq's government is now controlled by the majority in Iraq: Shiites. Also, I don't know why you bring up Trump's old pal, Epstein.
                              ff, your buddy Billy Boy Clinton was a guest on pedophile island many more times

I brought up Epstein because the Clintons have a way of getting rid of potential witnesses that can and would testify against them. Too bad TRUMP WAS SO DAMNED INEXPERIENCED.

The Clintons could have taught Trump a lot about politics as usual Trump is/was an unsuccessful in getting rid of witnesses. Too bad. I admired Bill If he was still in orifice Shiffless Shumer and Pelosi might be a soil additive for growing
                              daisies

Comment

Working...
                              X