• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Senator of Arkansas found dead

Trump tweets. Clinton kills

Beetch hates to lose

Comment

Getting closer to doing something. They didn't call it suicide.

Comment

Kinghere, most of us know that Dennis is a fool. I guess you are too. This site is down to truly pathetic drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom farmer View Post
          Kinghere, most of us know that Dennis is a fool. I guess you are too. This site is down to truly pathetic drivel.
          Sure is funny being the mouse in your pocket Ff...LMAO....if you want to add something, follow the lead and bring in what took place immediately after the
          senator was found shot...just doing what the Factless media does to you...leave out some of the details, BUT who is going to say Hillary didn't hire the shooter?

and I'm called a fool by a what?

LMAO

oh, gooolly, you didn't object when 479 was posting anti Trump material...where is this going?

Comment

Don't look at agweb much at all anymore and several months ago decided not to look at the political section at all. Broke my own rule just now to see what might being said about the impeachment spectacle. Low and behold, what is the first thing I see. Just another case of liberal projection. Everything they constantly accuse the right of, they are guilty of. Talk about truly pathetic drivel. Just the typical mental aptitude of a left wing koolade drinker. Kind of like that Georgia democrat house member wondering if guam could capsize if they put 8000 more marines there. You just can't make this stuff up. Well, back to ag talk.

Comment

Working...
            X