Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quid pro quo

quid pro quo

I thought some one else would post this up so lets do it ----------quid pro quo------------ what the he ll does it mean these idiots keep bring word up a normal person knows nothing of or for what ever never hears of before well I looked it up and all it is ---you do this for me and I will pay or do this for you Why can they not at least keep it simple its just like Redacted never heard that word either before this year

If you think that's a bad one, I hope you never end up in COURT!!

Comment

don"t like court Percy them thar lawyers charge too much --------------------------dave

Comment

As you note, david, quid pro quo is basically an exchange between 2 people. That is a poor description of what took place. A better way of saying what happened, and is increasingly used, is "extortion."

Comment

#TrumpDerangementSyndrome isn't just a hashtag making the rounds on social media or a conservative talking point directed at those on the left whose unhinged...

Comment

oh Num Nuts lost another one today he had Sued the Scottish Gov over a Wind Mill farm that could be seen from his up"pdy golf course in Scotland now he has to pay them $290.000 for his trouble boy he getting hit from all sides these days ----------------------------------dave

Comment

NOT in my back yard deal, any bets as to behind the scene the "taxes" will be something that doesn't get mentioned...crude oil stinks, hog and cattle manure stinks,
              but photographs of windmills pumping water, whether in Holland or the US, is beauty in the eyes of the beholder. The windmills still have to be maintained to water
              the livestock, lower the water level in Holland, or supply water to the farmstead...without electricity..

Comment

I will add that is the same Golf course and Resort that he was diverting all the us miltar flight to to stay at because it was convent Tooo bad---------------------------------dave-------------he needs to send his hitch men in and under mine that Government and change the rules
                Last edited by davidm479; 11-13-2019, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Part of that INFO is NOT correct, but it was on the internet...

Comment

Working...
                  X