agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agreement

China and the United States have agreed in the past two weeks to cancel tariffs imposed during their months-long trade war in different phases, the Chinese commerce ministry said on Thursday.

no one is responding because we have all heard it before when beans go back over 10.50 where they were when this **** t started and export numbers are where they should be I will believe it then----------------------------------------dave

Comment

BULL CHIT 479, LOOK at the past charts and they had started down before trade wars with President
      Trump began. I'm still looking for the day when I can say, I told YOU so!

Comment

beans were 10.50 30 days before the tariff started ------------------------------dave

Comment

Commodity news and analysis on the price and production of Soybeans - Price history data and charts as well as forecasts for the price of Soybeans.

Comment

I"LL tell you what go down to the bank and see if you can borrow a half a mill to buy you neighbor out and see if he likes the price of beans or corn--------------------------------dave

Comment

I may have to back up a little some one pulled the wool over this bankers eyes------two day ago-----------65 acres 58 tillable remainder pasture Ag ground with no development pressure. $1,675,000 central PA how would you like to mak those payments-----------------dave

Comment

hold your horses theirBUDDY BOY as of yet this afternoon TRUMP has not aggrieved to role back TARRIFFS on China---------------------------dave

Comment

so ....
                  What about the price of seed
                  fertilizer
                  chemicals
                  fuel
                  repairs
                  NEW and used equipment that hasn't been run in rice water..
                  If it doesn't pencil, why would the banker go with you, you have something he wants?
                  and land prices seem to be stable on the better types of ground locally...

Comment

Saturday morning and still no Tariff role back by the US let us see how the US stark market feels about this Monday ---------------------------------dave

Comment

Working...
                    X