Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya got a Sharpie??!!!

WTF is this ????
    Over the last couple of years I have given much range when it comes to gaffes and the like....but give me a break on this Alabama weather thing....Trump simply made a mistake but instead of letting it go he grabs a Sharpie and draws a flippimg edit on a map. Now I get "standing behind our man" but F me this is beyond normal....looks ridiculous on the world scene as well.....Is this man OK????

sooooo, who would you like to compare that/it to?

Comment

Too often Trump's gaffes or outright lack of intellect is really scary. Take his social media account away. If he says anything in public have a shock collar on him that is triggered immediately. Nearly all TV shows have a few seconds to repair 'oops' moments. This administration needs to rein in Trump. Even a grade schooler should be able to look at a weather map and see that Alabama's only High Tide will be the Alabama football time Go Tide

Its easy to imagine why a lot of republicans are retiring from elected orfices. they can not defend TRUMP and his idiocy.

Too bad that none of the democrats are any better. If we accuse TRUMP of lying about a hurricane in Alabama, what do we call the hare brained ideas that all of the potential rivals are saying about health care, education, immigration. unions, climate change?

Comment

Originally posted by dennis1 View Post
        sooooo, who would you like to compare that/it to?
        Well Dennis gaffes are abundant in politics....everyone has them but Im more concerned about this ego issue that our President displays in bad ways daily. Hes my President and I voted for him but as many conservatives have made note of, hes acting like a toddler much of the day and saying some pretty weird stuff lately.....for instance hes never even heard of a Cat 5 hurricane before....theres been more than 2 in his term....he puts payroll tax cuts on the table but reverses course when it looks bad for his insistence that the economy is strong yet begs the fed to lower rates....these are both remedies to help a struggling economy...he criticized Obama for doing these things in 2011 and 2012....all his thoughts seem to be based on how it makes him personally look not how it helps the country....this trade war will not end well for AG....Trump isnt looking for a deal, hes looking for China to cave to all Trumps wishes and that aint happening....MFP payments aint cutting it either....China will starve 1/4 of their people before they let Trump win....how much is Trump willing to do as far as damage to small farms? I really dont think he cares if we get swallowed up by BTOs....its all the same to him...So Dennis Im not really comparing Trump to anyone because Ive never seen anyone like him before holding the reins of government....and NO Im not looking for a D to come and save the day....my guy decided not to run this cycle.

Comment

Still, whether you understand or not, beating around the bush, p u s s y footing, does NOT seem to be his way, and still granting him room for reversals on positions, rather
          than flip, then flop...I'm still thankful to have a President concerned about America, rather than a screech sounding coughing pajama top barred from the bar person with numerous
          numbers of "killed in action" for her security. If it was a perfect world, we wouldn't need leaders or lawyers.

Comment

Originally posted by dennis1 View Post
            Still, whether you understand or not, beating around the bush, p u s s y footing, does NOT seem to be his way, and still granting him room for reversals on positions, rather
            than flip, then flop...I'm still thankful to have a President concerned about America, rather than a screech sounding coughing pajama top barred from the bar person with numerous
            numbers of "killed in action" for her security. If it was a perfect world, we wouldn't need leaders or lawyers.
            dennis its not "looking out for the country" that makes him look bad...its when hes "looking out for himself" that does....such as this....
            Now the layover is part of a broader House inquiry into military spending at and around the Trump property.

Comment

LMAO bj...

"The Air Force on Sunday insisted, however, that the use of the Prestwick airport — which it said dates back to 2015 — along with the Trump hotel appears to have adhered to proper procedures."

now lets look for something else to get our panties in a wad...

Comment

At this point in trust between Trump and the libturds in the Congress, if Trump was rumored to have used an extra sheet of butt wipe , congress would call for a congressional investigation. I am so sick and tired of seeing CUMMING, Pelosi , and Shumers ugly mugs begging to open more investigations into Trumps life. Meanwhile the 3 stooges [Joe, Bernie, and Squaw can pollute the air waves with every bull****t liberal idea under the sun and nobody gives a ratz azz

No chitt Sherlock Sorry for the misspeillings

Comment

I'm surprised that they have time to do all these investigations, after all they are so busy working on things that truly matter to the country and their constituents.
                  Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

I would agree that the D leadership's threats of investigations have no credence at this point.....however that's not what a lot of folks are looking at. And it's not just the "libturds" who are scratching their heads. On another thread posters are questioning how politicians get rich while in office.......is that ALL politicians or just the opposing party? This President is doing a good job of padding his pocket right along with Sanders and the rest of em'.....because one feels obligated to justify it doesn't change the fact that it's happening all over DC....including the WH.
                    .....and that airport is not a normal fueling stop on that particular route Dennis....there are military bases along the way that have been used for over a decade....willful ignorance does not look good on you. LOL! Add in Pence travelling hours and hours out of his way on our dime to stay at a Trump property looks ever so Clinton like.

Comment

Weeeell, Maybe Saunders can become first women president and enter the office a multi millionaire unlike most politicians, leaving office as millionaires...

you may think President Trumps skin is thin, that lady has some thick skin that seems to send back to the "thrower" a compact well formed "bullet" that takes the thrower away.. hahaha

Comment

The difference between President Trump and President Obama is Trump isn't scared to be himself when making decisions or speeches where as Obama couldn't just come out and give speeches of what he really thought it all had to be ran through the don't offend anybody filter
                        Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

At times I wish Trump would act a little bit more Presidential. But then I remember little 0 and his leadershi [p] [t] ability. He was likable but a total disaster as a leader. If he could have ruled another 4 years, we would all be wearing robes and burkas and praying toward Mecca.

Trump is trying to repair the damages 0bama caused. Too bad the other government officials are doing their best to hogtie Trump. The 0bama courts, the senate the media and educators are all doing their utmost to destroy Trump and common sense conservative ideas..

If Trump is impeached, i hope that impeachment proceedings start before the next democrat takes the oath to be p[resident.

Comment

another sharpie opportunity has arose another storm is about to hit lets see if he responds---------------------------dave

Comment

Now all the hurry up or leave alone the old trade agreements that were NOT to our benefit, but look what today looks like...not perfect, what ever that would be, but a
                              definite BETTER than it has been...NO more active than this is, guess it's time to have a rebel rousing...got barred from one web site because of my "view" BUT THEY
                              ARE THE ONES MISSING OUT...lmao....

btw, Make America Great Again!

Comment

Working...
                              X