Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Targets

President Trump targets ethonal by letting g EPA give waivers away, now says Japan only buys wheat from us to make us feel good. Trade war with China. American agriculture is taking the brunt of our political policy while nobody seems to remember if people don't eat their likely to not be around. Nation corn growers, soybean growers, FRm Bureau farmers union, and livestock guys should all walk into fsa offices and their banks give them all the double middle finger and shut down after Christmas don't sell anything don't buy anything related to ag don't order next year inputs don't pay your taxes and show the rest of the country they've got it way to good and it's time to not worry about where their next gadget comes from but their next meal which in my opinion should be more important.
    Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Ok another thing I've noticed doing that he last couple of years if made in China is on the label I try to leave on store shelf (cant do anything about wife's Amazon addiction) but when it comes down to it tools and the like from China are cheaper but you have to buy 4-5 of them to last as long as tools made somewhere else. Plus they always seem to be off in sizes and will round hexagons to perfect circle alot quicker. Not advertising but Dewalt cordless tools say they are made here in US for the premium ones or Mexico for the cheaper ones. Supporting Mexican businesses seems like a no brainer to me by helping to alleviate some of the major challenges facing our country right now.
    Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

Saw a thread over on NAT about a tractorcade. Didn't read it but I remember the original tractorcade and thought it was a waste of time. Trump isn't helping our cause but besides *****ing to whoever will listen, casting a vote for someone else come election time is about the only thing of any consequence a person can do. Bottom line is we're producing too much. The place I feel like giving the finger to isn't the fsa or banker, it's the fertilizer, chemical, seed, machinery dealers. Those costs are out of line for the prices we get. But as long as we keep paying them, they'll keep charging them.

Comment

Inputs will kill any industry. I was made aware that in the tractor, chopper, combine market, you figure on paying $1,000 per horsepower! What's with new pickup prices? and campground rental at $70/night? Rent for motels on gameday football is a toughy too. Guess we'll hafta visit Nebraska, they used to have a team!!

Comment

speaking of targets...HOPE it's a NON thing...you are in there 4450! It is EAST of us a couple counties, but can see thunderheads! [h=1]NWS: Tornado watch issued for our area[/h]
          August 15, 2019 by National Weather Service ([url]https://salinapost.com/author/national-weather-service/[/url]) 0 Comments ([url]https://salinapost.com/2019/08/15/nws-tornado-watch-issued-for-our-area/#disqus_thread[/url])The National Weather Service has issued a tornado watch for our area until midnight.
          Counties from our area that are in the tornado watch include the following.
          Clay County
          Cloud County
          Dickinson County
          Ellsworth County
          Lincoln County
          Marion County
          McPherson County
          Mitchell County
          Ottawa County
          Republic County
          Saline County

Comment

That storm formed right over us. I was outside grilling supper and watched it. Didn't go very far on east and started raising hell. Sun was shining here and local radio station was giving warnings for the other side of the county. Last couple weeks we've had close to 3 in. rain and no wind or hail to go with it. Saw in eastern Ks. they had softball size hail. Don't need any hail, especially that size.

Comment

voting for any one of the dems running would be a hugh mistake,their so far to the left it's mind numbing,the few moderates get booed off the stage,the increase in taxes to fund all their programs would break the country,not to mention all the new regs that would be imposed,pelosi won't put the usmca up for a vote,because she does'nt want to give trump a win ,and why would the chinese even negotiate as any deal the dems would note vote on

Comment

Working...
              X