Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davidm479
    replied

Donald Trump has warned that the antifascist movement Antifa could be labelled as a terrorist organisation
    The president said “consideration” was being given to declaring the movement, which is composed of autonomous left wing groups and individuals in the US, a “major organisation of terror”.
    The announcement followed a resolution proposed by senators Ted Cruz and Bill Cassidy earlier this month that condemned the movement and called for its designation as a domestic terrorist organisation.
    While it is unclear how seriously Mr Trump is considering the idea, he appeared to be supportive of the move and said it “would make it easier for police to do their job.”
    “Consideration is being given to declaring ANTIFA, the gutless Radical Left Wack Jobs who go around hitting people over the heads with baseball bats,” he wrote on Twitter on Saturday.
    Antifa is known for its use of direct action, which can include property damage, physical violence and harassment against those they view as fascist, and members of the movement have often clashed with Trump supporters.======================================= ==========MAY BE HE NEEDS TO INCLUD THE BUNCH THAT RAN Huckabee OUT OF THA RESTRUANT ALSO======================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =======so action is looking a little one sided here WHAT ABOUT the White Supremist grup in the Carolins that killed that Women during their protest and he phrase's them for not being so bad THINGS AINT RIGHT ------THINGS ARE NOT RIGHT----------------------------dave ----------------------------------------------I see ower---{my}local Supremist is secured for Hanging soon

Last edited by davidm479; 07-28-2019, 03:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Ron is so liberal that when he used to do field as a youngster, he would turn 270 degrees to his left to see if the plow or haybine was working. He couldn't turn right to
    save his azz.

Crap king, I just spit food all over my computer I was laughing so hard.

Leave a comment:

• Kinghere
    replied
    Ron even sells the calves that are white. He knows they will kick the black cow's azzes

Ron is so liberal that when he used to do field as a youngster, he would turn 270 degrees to his left to see if the plow or haybine was working. He couldn't turn right to save his azz

I totally enjoyed the liberal and coloreds gettin g humiliated .

Following Ron's leadership I might have to start avoiding 'black' angus steak

Leave a comment:

• dennis1
    replied
    does being anything but white bother you ronny?

Leave a comment:

• RON11
    replied
    Holy Mary - mother of God was a black woman. Her son Jesus , the son of God , was a black man. Heard about Jesus being black a long time ago. But Mary ?? Blew my mind.

Of course "That speaks for itself " as this topic is titled.
    Last edited by RON11; 07-25-2019, 09:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• davidm479
    replied
    know them well as they know me--------------------------dave

Leave a comment:

• dennis1
    replied
    The Clintons moving back to Arkansas and running for governor and senate...

Leave a comment:

• davidm479
    started a topic it speaks for its self

it speaks for its self

a un expected circumstance has arose today and if will be a decisive one FEAR when its in your mind its also in you heart people ie-voters- do not forget ------------------------------dave
Working...
X