Little known word...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little known word...

Dhimmitude [TABLE="class: m_2432630039529880152MsoNormalTable, border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0"]
    [TR]
    [TD]

The word "Dhimmitude" is found in the new health care bill; so what does it mean?

Thought this was interesting and worth passing on.

Obama used it in the health care bill.

Now isn't this interesting?

It is also included in the health care law.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. I typed it into Google and started reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up

on Google and yep, it exists. It is a REAL word.

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad (Holy War). Specifically, it is the TAXING

of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants
    to Islam.

Obamacare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States .

Muslims are specifically exempted from the government

mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty

tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be

"gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned.

Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on

this.

How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivable,

and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax.

Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan (the Muslim) will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health insurance needs paid for by the de facto government insurance.
    Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Dhimmitude.

I recommend sending this on to your contacts.

All American citizens need to know about it !!

snopes.com (wlmailhtml:%7BC704D5B9-E012-46E9-AF1F-EE24945CFEFB%7Dmid://00000032/!x-usc:[url]http://snopes.com/):[/url]

Health Insurance Exemptions Apr 13, 2010 ... Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations

The Obamacare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia ...
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptionsasp (wlmailhtml:%7BC704D5B9-E012-46E9-AF1F-EE24945CFEFB%7Dmid://00000032/!x-usc:[url]http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptionsasp[/url])

Keep this going. Every non-Muslim in the United States of America needs to know about it[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Dennis, you are a tin foil hat wearing -----------phobe. Get with the program.

Comment

Sorry - we have google and can check BS in like 2 seconds. Politifact says there is a chain email going around claiming what dennis claims above. Cut to the chase - ALL BULL CHIT !!! That from Politifact non-partisan fact checkers working to preserve our society from the scourge of lies certain people spread at every opportunity. Stupid chit like this is how the retard we have as Pres. got elected.

Comment

No ron, how the president we've got now got elected is your candidate sucked. She was a crook and a liar and thought she was entitled to the position. Now I know you hard core leftists try to come up with some other excuses because you just can't accept it, but that's why trump was elected. A lot of people who didn't particularly like trump voted for him because they disliked clinton more.

Comment

I get to call BS yet again since your so called alternative was a bigger crook , and one thousand times the liar. Actually a poor excuse of a human being in EVERY measure. Yeah dummies disliked her more because of those lies as I was talking about. The fact that mushy brains fall for those lies is certainly NOT Mrs. Clinton's fault. It is yours (theirs). Sorry but true.

Comment

pretty neat when you can call someone dummy for disagreeing with you over a post THAT might and might NOT be accurate, but how do YOU know with the sources you
            are using and what is available?

Finding those who admit to voting for Obumer TWICE is becoming more and more difficult.. lol yet H Clinton couldn't cheat, lie, proposition or screw her way back into the white house...LMAO

Comment

Ever notice how all the things !liberals accuse others of being they can't seem to recognize in themselves? And another thing, there were just as many of us that couldnt stand obama and the flushing down the toilet of the U.S. that he was accomplishing but it sure didn't consume our lives like the hate of Trump does liberals. Old Hillary said she lives rent free in trumps head. See what I mean when I say whatever they accuse you of, they are really describing themselves? The old horse just can't accept she isn't President and never will be.
              ​​​​​​

Comment

I am in NO WAY a Trump lover ,but , Hillary was even worse in my opinion , and thats all it is , an opinion , same as what Ron11s is , his opinion .
                I find it interesting Ron11s choice of words and rhetoric towards those who supported Trump . Kind of sounds like the words Trump might use dont it ?
                Politics is for the better part nothing more than opinions from your side or the other side of the fence . There are really very few if any hard core facts since there are so many variables with people , business , our country , and other countries .
                Ron11 with his choice of words and rhetoric has proven that NEITHER side is really any better than the other . Thanks Ron .

Comment

Best post goes to

Dan11
                  Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

I'll second that.

Comment

the biggest difference between the parties now is that most repub's know their chit stinks........... the dems don't

Comment

Originally posted by villageidiot View Post
                        the biggest difference between the parties now is that most repub's know their chit stinks........... the dems don't
                        I'm a little more conservative than that, I would need to change the word most repub's to SOME... lol

Comment

this is what is called RAPE after they have been screwing US, their customer is also RIGHT!
                          The Trump administration raised duties on $200 billion of Chinese imports from 10% to 25%. China's Commerce Ministry said it would impose "necessary countermeasures" but gave no details.

Comment

Working...
                          X