The constitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The constitution

I know I probably will no receive any comments on this but by GOD I WILL SAY MY peace FIRST OFF I have never supported him and never will HE IS nothing more than a Mob Boss a Dictator and now he just caused a lot more good men and women to break the LAW He perfectly forced Congress by bribes threats and arm twisting to support his vote or else FELL HIS WRATH he made thugs of certain people in congress and yes NANCY pulled a good one she now has all their names on paper she has bin playing Him all along on this and now Has won the election in 2020 will now come with a slogan for everyone who supported to BREAK the Constion we had measures in place to control this and he over rode it now the People will have their chance to right a wrong it will be years before we find out where he will pull money from Congress gave him some but he wants a whole lot more now lets See at what cost---------have at it ---------------------- dave

Well since you seem so concerned about the constitution and law and order then what about all those illegals coming across the border "illegally'? And what about all those who have declared themselves sanctuary cities to harbor these illegals? But that's different, isn't it. Some laws need obeying and enforcing, others need to be neglected. And the left will decide which those are.

Comment

479. I despise the 2 faced liberals who supported all the illegal activities as the little 0 ignored the rules of the land or the will of Congress. His EPA rules and his AG set new records of illegal activities that even Tricky Dick could never begin to approach. Hillary sold out the US to the Ruskies and liberals turned a blind eye. Now trump is trying to bring some resemblance to following the constitution and the laws of the land, and liberal are having a ****t hemorrhage .

I don't like all the ways that the Trumpster is treating other people especially our allies. But he is doing some things that need to be done. Sanctuary cities are illegal. criminals are criminals and need punishing. Ask the Hollywood Moms. It certainly looks like some Trump campaign workers and advisers were a little lax in legalities. But Dave, if you had a lawyer and the lawyer was found guilty of fraud or witness tampering or tax evasion. it would not make YOU guilty. It makes the lawyer guilty. Remember That

Our country needs immigrants. The only group of people multiplying here are minorities, German Baptists, and Muslims. We need people who are willing to work and come here legally. I support an open season on illegals and drug runners.. I think people should be vetted before entering our country I believe only citizens should be allowed to vote. I also believe that the cemetery roads be closed during the voting period especially in big cities

I think that both Trump and every presidential democraptic wanna bees should be ashamed of themselves. No sarcasm intended

Comment

Illegal activities of the liberals and Obama ? Investigationed by Republican House AND Senate and both said over and over that it was just bs to smear the likely Dem. candidate . ZERO criminal activity was the REPUBLICAN findings each and every time. (more than 12 times over).

Compare that to dozens of felony charges and 10 convictions already - before the first report even comes out. AND don't forget this is all by Republican investigators hired by Republican House of Representatives and Republican White House and Republican Jusice Department led by Republicans appointed by Trump !. The Dems. have led zero committees investigating the most corrupt administration ever (Trump's) nor did they lead the investigations that proved accusations against the previous Democratic one. It is simply a case of the cleanest administration led by the most corrupt one is undeniable to anyone with a brain.

"Pox on both their houses" is a lazy fools way of trying to whine about the gov. because it's soooo popular for old people to do while trying to be friends with both sides. It is neither true nor just. We can count the charges AND the convictions to see what I am saying is true. Obama administration - 0 charges - 0 convictions. Trump administration Dozens charged - 11 covicted !

Comment

If Hillary hadn't been so close to the edge of the law and wasn't so weaselly I think she would have had a shot of a decent presidency. She has a pretty good advisor if she would have listened to him. Trump is a hot head who wants what he wants now. Politics shouldn't be like that. Just look at how screwed up health care is after the ACA which is more expensive by the way than anything before. Rushed through and don't consider how you hurt people by laws you pass is reprehensible. But all politicians want now is how to hurt the opposition.
          Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

Ron, some days you are so full of ****t that you shouldn't even be allowed near a stream, river, lake or wetland during the spring runoff season. No sarcasm intended

The only reason Trump is being accused by so many, so often and so often falsely is because the liberal whiners can't won't and never will accept Hitlllary's defeat by Trump And now the media keeps attaching Trump in every way possible. Obama was regulating us to death, Too bad most republicans hold hands with the democrats when its bedtime.

Our country's border should not be over run with the refuse of the rest of the world. Are some immigrants good people??? Of course. But when they enter illegally,. they are criminals. Criminals should be deported. If we need this many people to do the jobs that Lazy American'ts of all colors and religions won't do' change the laws to let them in Let citizens vote Let dead people, early voting and felons voting be outlawed. for either republicans or democrats.

To say the black white or chocolate labs of our welfare society are too busy to vote on the correct day is bull****,. Liberals bending over to appease every hare brained idea foisted on us by idiots is totally repugnant. I don't care if the repungnants are old or young white or colored male or female. I even wish Trump could extract his head from his anal cavity I doubt if the democrats running to replace Trump will ever see the light of day unless thru their belly button

Comment

Originally posted by RON11 View Post
              ………………………………………………………. is undeniable to anyone with a brain.
              …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …….
              More words of wisdom from the so much smarter than anybody else liberals. You crack me up. The only facts you think you know are what is fed to you on your left wing news sites.

Comment

boy oh boy Lokey here Lokey here what did I stir up I did not think I would get a single response first of King Ron 4450 Root keep it on subject ---The constitution -- and how he is now proposing to break it now to keep some straight I have never Sid I do not support THE WALL yes we need a deterrent be it a ditch posts wire or concrete 30 foot or higher HELL do IT right I prefer guard houses ever 200 hundred yard 100 feet in the air with m16s on full auto now we are talking back to subject a 30 foot wall will not work its a proven fact it takes a immigrant 18 seconds to clime it all that is going to do is break some legs maybe some heads and Meme some kids we just need it where they can not drive through WE are going to have to Stop the people from Hiring the illegals is where its at CUT THE MONEY OFF now where was I CONGRESS is giving him some money to work with but he wants more so he has elected to break The constitution AND OVER RIDE CONGRESS vote this measure was put their for a reason and ITS THE LAW will the people let him break it -- don"t know I hope not if so it will be far reaching in years to come now this WHY WAS THE WALL NO ALREAY BUILT he had TWO years of controlling both side WHAT THE HEL L I know it was his own Paul Ryan that did it he new it was not the right fit yet I think the WALL will be built but not right now the Dems will not let this campaign promise proceed and noe Nancy has him right where she wants him and who ever signs the paper by using their names as the ones the broke the Contrition law

////

Comment

Originally posted by davidm479 View Post
                  I know I probably will no receive any comments on this but by GOD I WILL SAY MY peace FIRST OFF I have never supported him and never will HE IS nothing more than a Mob Boss a Dictator and now he just caused a lot more good men and women to break the LAW He perfectly forced Congress by bribes threats and arm twisting to support his vote or else FELL HIS WRATH he made thugs of certain people in congress and yes NANCY pulled a good one she now has all their names on paper she has bin playing Him all along on this and now Has won the election in 2020 will now come with a slogan for everyone who supported to BREAK the Constion we had measures in place to control this and he over rode it now the People will have their chance to right a wrong it will be years before we find out where he will pull money from Congress gave him some but he wants a whole lot more now lets See at what cost---------have at it ---------------------- dave
                  479 Good thread

What part of the constitution did Trump break that wasn't broken many times before. He i trying to raise money to keep America safe and make immigrants come here legally. those are 2 of the duties the Executive branch of the government as defined in the constitution. I really think that Trump is totally ignorant of how politics works [ sarcasm on the 'works' part] He is totally being out manuvered by Pelosi

As far as bribes and threats n Congress that's been going on since the first congress in 1791 or so Maybe much more blatant than now. Read up on the Kennedy/Johnson era. The only thing they used the constitution for was to use the paper to start fires in the streets

Comment

King I consider my self a pretty good reader of people by their actions and the way they do cetin things what LOST me on TROMPe is I was watching one of his campaigns one day way before the election as he was arriving at this building his wife Malia was with him low and behold HE opened the door and went in first leaving the security to hold the door for her THAT right their told me what kind of a man he was he could car less for her or women in general when me and my wife go anywhere I open the door for her and she goes in before me always -----------as you now watch see if I am not right--------------------------------dave maybe that's why he has bin married three times
                    Last edited by davidm479; 03-16-2019, 10:58 PM.

Comment

I'm marking this thread down to save for future reference. I'm all for not only supporting the constitution, but for getting government back to working the way our founding fathers intended. Down the road the shoe will be on the other foot. I'm anxious to see how the libs will respond to abiding by the constitution then. Stay tuned.

Comment

while we are on ------The constitution -------------------------we have another matter that has arose over night CAN we be FORCED to buy guns -----I own guns I own several guns but I was never forced to buy one------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------Missouri lawmaker files bills requiring some residents to own AR-15s, handguns
                        A Republican lawmaker in Missouri wants to require adults in his state to purchase handguns and AR-15 rifles.

Two bills introduced by state Rep. Andrew McDaniel would require residents to purchase firearms while providing $1 million in tax credits on a first-come, first-served basis to residents who fall under the law.
                        The first bill, the McDaniel Second Amendment Act, would require Missouri residents aged 21 or older to purchase a handgun. It also would allot up to $1 million per year in tax credits for residents who purchased weapons to comply with the law. The bill was filed in late February.

The second bill, the McDaniel Militia Act, was filed days after the handgun bill and would require Missouri residents aged 18 to 35 to purchase an AR-15. It also would provide a tax credit of up to $1 million per year to incentivize the purchase of weapons.
                        While the bills do not specify any penalties for adults who refuse to comply with the provisions, both stipulate that the Missouri Department of Revenue can "promulgate rules to implement the provisions of this section." The bills would sunset in six years if not extended by the state legislature.

Comment

If we are going to keep it on the Constitution, about the wall, that is enough to hold it without spreading out to other Constitutional subjects...

we have seen and heard past presidents talk about a wall...
                          then the Constitution comes up with the 12 who voted with the democrats...and they were there when other declarations of emergency were declared, but NO
                          noise from them, NOT close enough to election time.

They had opportunity to amend the bill, but didn't....ANY of the other several times.

Comment

My fingers are hitting the wrong key, so did a short version of what I had before..

continuing:

Admittedly, a couple of MY sources are ICE agents, one with a legal Mexican wife, so my thoughts and ideas could be biased...

BUT when they sweat blood to enforce existing laws, catch illegals, they only go after them because they are illegals, and then a judge slaps them in the face,
                            turning the illegal lose!

Some say it takes to much time to get legal, well, fix that, or is it the same thing, WE want everything done NOW, not tomorrow, can't wait society?

btw, those 12 republicans, sort of makes one think, a Sunday morning and Easter coming, AND NO, I do NOT consider President God or Jesus, BUT which
                            one of those 12 is going to be the one with the 13 pieces of gold? Just an interesting point from here..

Comment

cut the money off and jail the ones who hire the illegal's and as I quoted before put guards shacks in and us the week end guard --NATIONAL GUARD let them use their two week duty on the line we are already paying them the wall is a proven no go if they can"t go over they will go under hate to say it arm those guard with m16s live ammo I don't know if the CONSTITION will allow this though----------------------------------------dave-----------------------------if we going to break the law do it right wipe out a few the rest will vacate
                              Last edited by davidm479; 03-17-2019, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X