Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dirty water!

https://www.drovers.com/article/clea...N254UT09In0%3D

and they let the COAL guys get by with it talk about a double standard----------------------------------dave

Comment

https://www.farmprogress.com/conserv...af819fdb7ea9ef

Comment

And the Cities of Omaha ne and Blair Ne have been dumping raw sewage in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions of gallons for as long as I can remember.
        Probably most large cities in fact.

Comment

LOL yupe, AND the smaller towns are required to have several acres worth of turd pools, the material pumped from the city to the ponds MUST cross a major river in the
          immediate area, OR enough miles of line to the ponds to make it a "possible" NEXT to impossible to find a leak until several gallons have been "leaked". It must be in the rule
          books, we have it demonstrated by several "towns" around here.

Then the herd rule comes into mind, don't drink water down stream of the herd...

AND, no wonder those chit heads down stream are so frumpy..

Comment

Just to help prove your point, Dennis; Google 98247, get the satellite picture, find Hiway 544, aka Everson rd. where it crosses the Nooksack River. We start farming upstream on the righthand side.[east], the river is running North and West. We test that water going past our land constantly with NO coliforms!! 2 years ago the city moved their sewer discharge pipe E
            AST of the bridge. WHY? To get more turbulence in the water for better mixing!! I'm not kidding!! These towns get a PERMIT, so they are PERMITTED to pollute, while we have to be 0 as a dairyman. I could tell you a LOT more, but my better judgment tells me to """"""""""""""""""""""""""STHU for my own good> I will talk about it, not write about it. Follow the river downstream and see which cities dump into it. At least Everson gets its water from wells, not the river.

Comment

Just curious. I thought spreading manure on top of frozen ground was illegal. Well the last few days I have seen several spreading liquid manure on top of snow. It must be legal as one was city sludge.
              Do they get a permit or am I wrong on the rules?

Comment

I'm beginning to think it does matter who you are...

Comment

Working...
                X