Blackface and Political Hysterics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackface and Political Hysterics

Why do so many people get all hysterical about some stupid thing someone did in their youth. I am sure that the Governor of Virginia thought he was being very funny ( back in the day) when a black person and a Klansman showed up at somebody's Halloween party together. That is a part of Halloween, trying to see how outrageous your costume can be. It is no different than Satan and an Angel showing up together - polar opposites. The Democrats better get their chit together, and find someone who is electable to run for POTUS (not any of the holier than thou idiots who have announced so far), or the orange one will have another 4 years of Reality TV Politics.

the Gov in Virginia is done the new Pes has not yet signed on but will ----------------------dave

Comment

I'm so f K in tired of our modern day liberals accusing people of all the anti terms used today. times were different 10 30 or 50 years ago. I was in college during the mid 60's 1960s that is. not 18's. There was a sense of humor. And it was funny. Now when I watch today's comedians on late night TV, I wonder what happened to humor or tolerance. Can anybody imagine how our current social media would re act if Little O was treated the way Trump is. In my youth Black jokes were meant to b e funny Black kids wore white face to parties. I'm betting nearly all of us who be considered worse than sexist pedofiles if they really knew how people dated during the 60's We lived we survived. We even had fun! And we were and are much more tolerant than our cry baby liberals of this era.

Hell Pocohantazz even admitted that she insulted real Indiansac, But she's a Democrat. So her MORTAL sins will be forgiven Is black face any worse than 'red' face? either fake Indian [native] or shame from being caught in another out right lie?

Trump and MAGA hats are a rallying cry for those who hate America Their proclaimed view of equality is nothing but a joke.

I've been a member of the SDS [students for a democratic society] and the john birch society at the same time. And active in both. Loved it. Both dsdes were filled with hatred but now Hatred and more hatred.

Our country is going to hell in a handbasket. I certainly TRUMP gets re-erected The only other candidate that I could vote for would be the coffee tycoon. None of black faced liberals that jave proclaimed their intentions so far

Comment

the virginia gov gets blasted for something he may or may not have done 35 years ago but the main stream media and dem's say nothing about his statement a few days earlier about allowing abortion right up to the time of birth and even maybe even ending the babie's life after birth .that is what should have outraged every one

Comment

Saw a news piece this morning on a black fellow . Don't remember the town or state . He had been expelled from school and had gone to prison , not sure what for . He learned from his mistakes , and turned his life around . Now he is the Mayor of the town and a model citizen . The school he was expelled from , he now goes back to and gives motivational talks to the students .
          I thought that was what life was about , making mistakes , having failures and picking yourself up and learning from them . That is the America I had hoped to live in . It does seem that some who claim to be the most tolerant and accepting are really quit the opposite anymore .

Comment

I'm sure some of locals still have memories of some of the stupid things I said and did in my youth just as I have some memories of some others back then. If we are going to hold people accountable of something they did way back when, (provided it isn't some serious criminal offense) then nobody is going to be qualified. I'm with you king. The list of labels seems endless and they are even coming up with new ones. If you ever doubted that bible verse about complaining about the speck in another's eye and ignoring the plank in your own, just look at the modern day left. A perfect example.

Comment

Percy here. We have forgotten how to laugh at ourselves. You don't slander someone by telling lies, or setting them up in a tricky situation, but we all should go 'golfing with Duke', where being the butt of a joke makes for a good time! 30 years ago, having coffee and pie after our monthly non profit meeting, Ed related how, since he had to rush his chores to make this meeting, he jumped on his tractor to get a load of greenfeed extra early. When he got to the back of the field where the chopper was, "I forgot my wagon!" Ed is still my kinda guy, even though his wealth could make many folks aloof.

Comment

Even the animals can have some fun...

click on pic

Comment

That sure is a refreshing change from the news dennis.

Comment

careful 4450, someone will mention lead in the paint or something else ...

Comment

Some Lib will see this as a Republican forcing a minority to build a double wall .

Comment

Working...
                      X