Good News for Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News for Kansas

per usual, some won't agree, but Virginias 3rd Senator, Pat Roberts announced today he will NOT be running for re-election in Kansas for 2020.

Well I voted against him in the last primary but voted for him in the general. Career politicians and lobbyists are two of the main reasons this country is in the condition it is today in my opinion. But be careful what you wish for dennis. The voting record of this state lately hasn't exactly instilled a lot of confidence in me.

Comment

Agree with you 4450 BUTT another career politician, 4 terms same thing, what do you think about Wink, he has done well in private business? WAY to early to start
      campaigning!!!

Comment

Don't know who wink is, that's how out of touch with things I am. I'm pretty tired of listening to politics on any level currently so have been spending most of my time listening to the oldies channels on the radio and watching old westerns on tv. It will just be the same old bullspit, second verse, whoever takes Roberts place. Go to Washington, get rich from the lobbyists, party, drink and play pecker games. You can bet your rear that nobody with any common sense will prevail. And even if they did it wouldn't matter because the majority up there now are morons who don't give a flying rip about anything except getting themselves and their party elected and then staying there.

Comment

best I know of for Kansas was when you got rid of that last Gov-------------------dave

Comment

Maybe , maybe not. We may have gone from the water circling the toilet bowl with the last one to taking a giant dump with the current one. Time will tell. The last democrat governor started out doing some good for the state I thought until they started grooming her for DC. Couldn't see that rip leave soon enough then. Just another example of let's not do what's best for the people of the state, let's toe the political line.

Comment

we need to implement a two time term and stay with it across the board-------------------------dave

Comment

A two term what?

Comment

Just remember that the higher a monkey climbs the tree the more you can see their a$$.
                  Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

That is what is interesting, """""""""Virginias 3rd Senator""""""""" retires... For the numbers say it all. The United States this year will build 70% of the worlds total military arms, very beneficial to the Military Industrial Complex that makes a small minute few very rich and many in HIGH paying jobs today in the Great USA...but NOT in Kansas, or the Family Farm Belt that is now destroyed, gone..... 700 Billion spent in 2018 on arms to murder humans by the USA government 2018t, to wipe them off the face of the Earth, as past President Obama is noted in wiping millions of humans off the face of the Earth by a mere military blockade on Yemen to prevent their being feed...When the USA had the food, grain, to feed these people it rather in hand with Saudi Arabia …. Yet the USA is now the number one food dependent food importing nation of the world, 133 Billion in food imported in a year... Human consumption food is now imported to the USA. With the USA focused to raise Fuel grain, OIL Substitute is raised in the USA, or exported to covert to meat and back to the USA... When the USA is now itself an oil exporting nation, depleting its reserves of fossil fuel to offset the import of, food to feed the nation..

The broad summery is, No need exists to the family farm in the USA today, its is gone destroyed by the larger more (assumed) efficient mega farms, that really exist for no reason for the USA is now an oil exporting nation, no need for food to fuel blunderous farm bills.

In the broader sense, what is the hundred of years old logic of " NO government is better than a Bad government", recognizes a governments only real reason to exist is to protect the poor from the rich. Yet today the Rich exist far beyond the Family Farm that is now near extinction.

Why?

Comment

NOT you again!

you ask why, because of people like you wanting hand outs and those providing for paying for hand outs are getting tired of BIG government
                      and squanders like you who just know how to run something, yet no pot to piss in.

have a good day, the goat and camel stink is going to get the better of you yet!

Comment

The people getting the hand outs is the people who live on the golden tit of the government. The so called "Farm" bill is hand outs of food to prevent the single source of revolution, starvation. Absolutely zero reasoning exists to the farm bill, and the Family farms in the USA...

Comment

Having NOT read through any of the bill, I have to assume that the turd world country on jose's favored list got squat chit. Good, what is squandered in those countries
                          NEEDS to be used right here in our own country...maybe even helping build a wall and, now get this jose

Make America Great Again!

Comment

Yes, make America great again, get rid of the government, in entirety.

Comment

Working...
                            X