How's this change treating everyone now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's this change treating everyone now

Orange dump more worried about the NFL instead of a US territory that has been decimated. Sure has what is important at the top of the dump *** list.

The right after 7 1/2 years can not come up with enough votes for repeal/replace. Great group of politicians, you guys going to continue to vote for a do nothing congress?

Not sure what is worse, the joke in the white house or the jokes in congress. Boy you guys have sure back some idiots. Will agree that some people shouldn't be allowed to vote, I would put 95% of the posters on here in that category. Especially DUMB *** DENNIS.

Originally posted by dennis1
    tommyx, after 8 years of muslime anti Christian anti family anti democracy slantings, it will take awhile to void the swamp of all the turds on BOTH sides. Mean while just hold your breath, some of us did just that for 8 years, so what it's like to so actual progress, INCLUDING more FAIR trade for USA with foreign countries.

Do, however, remember, President Trump was elected President, same way your favorite half white slave dealing Kenyan ancestral zero was.
    Typical KKK statement there dumb ***. You could have written a derogatory comment without bringing in race, but that is on the fore front of your brain which can't be much larger than an ant.

Bet you got a confederate flag attached to your old 1970 pick em up truck and don't need a dentist since you don't have any teeth. Yep superior race indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomexrepub View Post
      Typical KKK statement there dumb ***. You could have written a derogatory comment without bringing in race, but that is on the fore front of your brain which can't be much larger than an ant.

Bet you got a confederate flag attached to your old 1970 pick em up truck and don't need a dentist since you don't have any teeth. Yep superior race indeed.
      where can I find any racial mention in post#2???? Muslime isn't a race. Its some God forsaken religion devoid of any reason to exist.

Like Dennis, I tried to hold my tongue and my nose while enduring 8 years of Obama. And notice t-ex I did not mention race or color or relgion

Comment

Originally posted by Kinghere View Post
        where can I find any racial mention in post#2???? Muslime isn't a race. Its some God forsaken religion devoid of any reason to exist.

Like Dennis, I tried to hold my tongue and my nose while enduring 8 years of Obama. And notice t-ex I did not mention race or color or relgion
        Then I am not sure how you can work king without the ability to see.

Comment

Working...
        X