What a genius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a genius

dementia don did not even know he was appointing the alt right guy, beanie bannon, to the national security council when he signed the EO.

I would be laughing at the ineptitude but just puts a darker spin on this so called administration.

sorry if this was posted before, don't mean to step on toes here.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/06/report-trump-not-fully-briefed-on-exec-order-that-gave-bannon-seat-at-nsc-meetings.html
    “Democracy is the worst form of government, -------------------------------except for all the others.”

― Winston S. Churchill

Comment

Another Pelosi Breakdown, Questions of Dementia Surface

Yesterday we reported on another non compos mentis moment for Maxine Waters who routinely flirts with the line between sanity and insanity.

And now once again Nancy Pelosi is putting her fellow Democrats in a position to justify their 25th Amendment challenge to Trump’s presidency when their own leader cannot remember the simplest facts and names.

Here’s more from the American Mirror…

Is there something wrong with Nancy Pelosi?

During a Friday appearance before Families USA — the activist group fighting the repeal of Obamacare — Pelosi was seen repeating words, telling the audience when to clap and mistakingly said John Kasich was the governor of Illinois.

Pelosi began by thanking the person who introduced her for his “recanting of what happened at the time” Democrats and activist groups rammed through Obamacare.

She recalled telling her fellow Democrats that the Affordable Care Act was going to be a major achievement for government programs, and “stand there with Social Security and Medicare and Medicare,” apparently meaning to say “Medicaid.”

She attempted to butter up the audience by heaping praise on Families USA.

After attendees didn’t clap after she congratulated them for her work, she said, “When I said we could not have done it without Families USA, that is an applause line for you.”

She added, “Applause line!” after she said she looked forward to continuing to work with the activist group.

Pelosi even attempted to convey what she thought was a deep point.

“By the way, do you know who the poorest people in America are? Infants and children. Infants and children,” she said.

While Pelosi attempted to underscore bi-partisan support for Medicaid, she said, “Don’t take it from me. John Kasich, the governor of Illinois said, ‘Thank God for Medicaid.’”

Kasich is governor of Ohio — another flyover state that starts with a vowel in the eyes of a West Coast liberal.

Pelosi flubbed MLK’s name, calling him “Martin Luther Sing.”

Nevertheless, the liberal activists gave the House Minority Leader a standing ovation.

Would you like the video?, it's hilarious!

Comment

after several month of you talking to yourself tommyx, you are fired!

LMAO

Comment

Sorry dumb *** but it you haven't realize you have been replying back to me. You are one hopeless individual. Sure hope your kids got their mother's intelligence. Oh else King would be complaining about your kids on welfare.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/roughcutmen...type=3&theater

Comment

Then why do you continue to reply back to me dumb ***. Appears you can not just walk away. Must be a glutton for punishment, or a total dumb ***. I go with the later.

Comment

Tomex-

Would you please do me a favor and lighten up on Dennis??????????

Thank you,

Your E C Ill neighbor to the west
                Jabber
                “Democracy is the worst form of government, -------------------------------except for all the others.”

― Winston S. Churchill

Comment

That's alright jabber, when tommyx crawls out of his mommy's basement window and the kids next door don't let him play with their ball or in their sandbox, he needs
                  a way to get himself to a higher level, he has found it with her keyboard...

Comment

Won't happen jabber. dennis is a total dumb **** with his passion for 140 word tweets from another dumb ****. until he sees the errors of his ways, he will continue to be a dumb **** and I will be more than happy to continue to shed light on just how big of a dumb **** he is.

Comment

tomex. We all respect your right to express yourself. We have put up with some undesireable posters over the years.

You have elevated yourself to the top of the chitt pile. Posters like you cause people to stop reading or posting on sites like this. We have an ignore option which I have never used. I enjoy hearing other opinions about our problems. If you need to call out somebody's intelligence level, once is more than enough. After that you become the stoopid. And damn it you are becoming a PITA .

Either grow up or shut up. We put up with FF's teaty sucking until he left on his terms. Now you could do the FF

EXIT

Comment

Sorry King but will continue to be a PITA until your president is gone. You voted for the prick and after the things I saw on here about the last prez, I think my comments are normal. Now it is because of yours and dumbass dennis idol is taking the heat. Speaking of the dumb**** orange one, at least he has one cabinet official that realizes the type of person dump is. Have more respect for Tillerson as he understands that dump is a MORON.

And things continue to run smooth at the WH. lol

Comment

Go ahead tommyx, I have broad shoulders, and "stuff" from some is like water on a duck's back...you have your goal, while mine proved correct about the last 8 years, I will
                          enjoy seeing how this all works out with your second rate IMITATION.

I just wish you could do it without the liberal class markings, but then again, just goes to prove, when you are no more than a parrot, it's birds of a feather flock together.

lmao

Comment

No, it is my extreme dislike for dumbasses dennis, and since you are the biggest dumbass next to the orange dump that I know, I will continue.

I think their is more resemblance of your rantings to false news or the alt right than my rants are from the left side. Yours make little sense to intelligent people, mine the majority of the US people share the same vision.

Comment

All I can think of when he posts is that guy on Happy Gilmore.

Comment

Working...
                              X