The Pu s s y Generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jabber1 View Post
    DairyDecider- it would be neat if you and Dr D could save the discussion in this thread with some financial files that you will see when you are nearing retirement age. After having your own set of further life experiences as well as observing the experiences of old friends and family, I believe that you will see all of the comments above a bit different.

Best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not sure how saving this thread will help any. I'm not sure what you mean by the financial files comment... At any rate, since I don't foresee myself getting any payment from SS, I really don't think my thoughts will change much. Again, it is my belief that as things look like they will go, I feel sad for the poorest among my generation because they will be the ones hurt the most through the increased tax burdens and reduced benefits they will incur. I don't expect to get anything at all from SS and from the sound of DD, I don't think they will either. Things will be much different for my children than they are for the yuppies and baby boomers... my generation will be the bridge were the big changes start.
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/DiederichFarm"]DiederichFarm[/URL]
    "You are only as good as your next success, not your last" Sir Jock Stirrup

Comment

• drdiederich, if nothing is done then you will only get 2/3 or 3/4 of your fair share of SS. However, there is an alternative that is rarely talked about, and there is a precedent. Congress could simply move some money from the general fund as they did with the payroll tax holiday. I think we all know that we don't absolutely have to spend as much on our military as we do. We spend as much as the majority of major nations combined. That seems a little crazy.

Comment

• FF I've had a crappy day so you can also

We also certainly don't have to spend NEAR as much on free loading, drug smoking welfare grabbing black bassturds from the slums of our cities.

These people created the slums, Let them croak the way they want to live crime , drugs and living off the real working class

i'm afraid that a lot of people will not get their investment out of social; security. But a lot of people who contribute nothing to society will still live by sucking the government tit tty

We also spend more on supporting worthless black criminals than the majority of major nations combined.

Comment

• Originally posted by drdiederich View Post
          I'm not sure how saving this thread will help any. I'm not sure what you mean by the financial files comment... At any rate, since I don't foresee myself getting any payment from SS, I really don't think my thoughts will change much. Again, it is my belief that as things look like they will go, I feel sad for the poorest among my generation because they will be the ones hurt the most through the increased tax burdens and reduced benefits they will incur. I don't expect to get anything at all from SS and from the sound of DD, I don't think they will either. Things will be much different for my children than they are for the yuppies and baby boomers... my generation will be the bridge were the big changes start.
          I concur. Why jabber1 are you all on a guilt trip? I am on the record suggesting how to fix the system, I did not advocate eliminating it. But I laugh at the hypocrisy of calling us *****'s but in the same breath asking us to pay your SS check this month. You can create whatever laws/entitlements you want but if it doesn't work over time it either gets fixed or it breaks. I don't know what is so hard to understand about that concept.

WRT to assets. Unless wages keep up with inflation there will be no appreciation...look at the RE bubble. Many thought it was a bank-induced phenomenon...that is half the issue, the other half was plenty of greed riding their asset values north of reality. A life/business tenant of mine is you cannot pay too much for stuff. There are a number of ways to accomplish that. But if you are on the sell side it means that if you are looking to cash-out your grand estate you need a market to sell it into. My issue is that all the boomers want to sell at top-shelf pricing but are finding that the ******'s are not financially equipped to buy. Wasn't it Henry Ford that paid his workers more so they could afford to buy his product? I think that was a very wise tenant.

Comment

• I wouldn't limit the teat sucking by race, as the great majority of the members of the modern day puppy mill, willingly unemployed in my area are of the caucasion nature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom farmer View Post
              "“Old school” is a term that alludes to toughness both mental and physical." My wife and I are the only people I know who do not warm up their car in the winter. It is not necessary, wastes tremendous amounts of fuel in the US every day, and increases global warming. EVERYONE I know is part of the "***** generation."

" Nowhere in the great literature of humanity does it dictate the redistribution of wealth." I had to laugh at that. The writer is obviously not very well read.

Global Warming my azz, of all the scams presented it has done nothing but put money in AlGores pocket!

Redistribution of wealth, "I had to laugh at that," REALLY frootloops! How many million have you put in your pockets...NONE dumbazz.

Who was the toad stool that decided to draw a line in the sand and say Heh Mankind, this is the temp the earth should be and this is what we will call NORMAL! WTF is wrong with you stupid dumfcking fvcksticks! The earth has been changing for eons and now we have frootloops "My wife and I don't warm up the car in the winter, it is not necessary, wastes fuel and increases global warming," BOX ROCKS DUMBER THAN!! Good grief footloops, why don't you stop breathing, do us all a favor and help us save the planet!!!!

After reading this idiots post I went out and started every tractor I have (and I have a lot) and the combine too and turned on all the lights in the house and barns and turned on the generator, bin fans, cars all 5 of them, trucks, semi and Rhino and lawnmower and just let them run for 15 minutes. I then opened my barn door and let out the smoke. I hope I melted another polar icecap and it drowns the east coast. lmfao I even started my weed eater, leaf blower, two chainsaws to boot. Just kidding, but I did daydream a bit thinking about frooloops cooped up in the barn with no way out. lmao

Comment

• There for a little bit I thought I was reading an ICF post, with all the tractors etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom farmer View Post
                  drdiederich, if nothing is done then you will only get 2/3 or 3/4 of your fair share of SS. However, there is an alternative that is rarely talked about, and there is a precedent. Congress could simply move some money from the general fund as they did with the payroll tax holiday. I think we all know that we don't absolutely have to spend as much on our military as we do. We spend as much as the majority of major nations combined. That seems a little crazy.
                  Actually...with the birth rates being what they are and current immigration rates.... and the demographics and life expectancy of boomers at 65 right now.... and the lack of political will to fix the problem... if nothing changes at all by the time I reach what is currently retirement age I will be receiving closer to 1/2 because I am that far away from retirement...

Further, I fully expect changes to be made and I also expect that I am upper middle class by then so I won't get anything. It will become nothing but a welfare program for the poor since that will be all the country can afford. They will probably live as well as I but won't have saved for it... I suppose I'll forgive them since it won't be their fault since the tax burdens, job mechanization and employment/labor restrictions will limit their opportunities at work anyway.
                  [URL="http://www.facebook.com/DiederichFarm"]DiederichFarm[/URL]
                  "You are only as good as your next success, not your last" Sir Jock Stirrup

Comment

• Our youngest members of our multiple p uss y generations are so busy that they don't have time to sleep. A new study says that the majority of kids get less than 7 hours sleep. I guess these busy bodies can sleep when they're old or dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X