Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama job approval 48% !!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You would think smelling less cow manure while being stuck in the house healing would have cleared your head!........... Sigh.

    Bill

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RON11 View Post
      From 51 to 50. Still a very good number. But to try to claim it goes up or down by gas prices alone would be a little narrow. I would concede this poll , by definition is a popularity contest. And that is always shallow. I have been pleasantly surprised on the width and depth of the topics and discussion we have all had talking with each other. I may have needed it more because I have been stuck healing from rotator cuff surgery.
      Elections tend to be popularity contests... unfortunately.
      [URL="http://www.facebook.com/DiederichFarm"]DiederichFarm[/URL]
      "You are only as good as your next success, not your last" Sir Jock Stirrup

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Bill inWisconsin View Post
        You would think smelling less cow manure while being stuck in the house healing would have cleared your head!........... Sigh.

        Bill
        My dad used to play poker for money. He used to tell us "The most important thing you MUST do when joining a game is you have to be able to pick out the fool. If your answer is everybody else are fools - the fool is you ! Just funn'in - but it is true---I used to vote Republican until 2007
        Last edited by RON11; 02-09-2015, 08:58 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by drdiederich View Post
          Elections tend to be popularity contests... unfortunately.
          But by far the best way !!!! Considering all the others.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bill inWisconsin View Post
            You would think smelling less cow manure while being stuck in the house healing would have cleared your head!........... Sigh.

            Bill
            Bill, I had the pleasure of having a couple great conversations with other AW posters. As sometimes happens when talking with these friends, the subjects being discussed on the PP thread were brought up. One friend queried me if you had indeed sold your cows. I answered that as far as I knew, you had indeed exited the dairy business quite some time ago.
            The question was raised that Ron11 has only had his mind out of the gutter for a few weeks and you've had your head out of the gutter for much longer

            Why OH Why pray tell. Why hasn't your head cleared yet? Maybe cow chitt odors arn't the reason for mis-quided mindsets that can't be changed.

            Still experiencing the smell of bovine excretement.

            Kinghere

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kinghere View Post
              Bill, I had the pleasure of having a couple great conversations with other AW posters. As sometimes happens when talking with these friends, the subjects being discussed on the PP thread were brought up. One friend queried me if you had indeed sold your cows. I answered that as far as I knew, you had indeed exited the dairy business quite some time ago.
              The question was raised that Ron11 has only had his mind out of the gutter for a few weeks and you've had your head out of the gutter for much longer

              Why OH Why pray tell. Why hasn't your head cleared yet? Maybe cow chitt odors arn't the reason for mis-quided mindsets that can't be changed.

              Still experiencing the smell of bovine excretement.

              Kinghere
              I'm flattered. Why would anybody waste their time talking about someone whom they think is stupid? I never talk about you. And to be part of a pleasurable conversation? Why thank you!

              Comment


              • I didn't say you were the pleasurable part.... LOL

                I don't know if I called you stupid or not. Its possible You know the ole saying

                "If the Foo Chitts wear it" LOL

                I agree with some of the things you post, But before it goes to yer head, I agree with some of the thing FF and Ron post also.

                Actually my views are more like DrD 's he just does a way better job of writing it No sarcasm

                Comment


                • That explains why you voted for Obama, but spend your days ripping his policies. I think they call that bipolar, don't they?

                  Comment


                  • Obama did not turn out as expected. he's a very good campaigner and teleprompter reader. But he is totally out of touch with the realities of the world.. I'm glad he has avoided involving the US in ground wars throughout the Middle East. It is a no win situation. THe only form of government that can rule these Muslim nations is a dictatorship evil or benevolent, the rulers have to maintain total control over the people and the military in these countries. Oil rich Muslims are incapable of prolonged democratic rule. Religion should not be at the heart of a government

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RON11 View Post
                      But by far the best way !!!! Considering all the others.
                      Indeed, it is.
                      [URL="http://www.facebook.com/DiederichFarm"]DiederichFarm[/URL]
                      "You are only as good as your next success, not your last" Sir Jock Stirrup

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X