election

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• election

well from what I have seen here at eigh pm tusday the fourth of nov election day from what has happened two years from now we will have a DEM pes ??--------------------dave

Huge day for Arkansas with Asa and Cotton winning. It is a good day for the Republic.

Comment

Larry I am going to wate for a few more responses before I explain as to why =-------------------------dave

Comment

are you going to tell us that the repubs will p I s s it away in two years?

Comment

I'll tell you that now, Dennis,

Comment

now it is just going to be the next two years in reverse nothing will be done we will be at a stale mate and the people will blame the rep party thus the main prize will be mist we needed then them to be in control in mid term also have you ever herd of a filerbuster ---------------------------------------------dave

Comment

The lobbyists will have a new group to buy off. The old establishment legislators will make sure the freshmen fall in line. Business and finger pointing as usual.

Comment

You have the keys to the car now Republicans! Democrats got the unemployment down from 8.3% to just 5.9%. America went from losing 830,000 jobs PER MONTH to gaining 250,000 jobs per month.And we have been gaining jobs for the most months in a row since the 1990's. We went from a near depression to 5-plus years of steady growth. A normal gap between recessions is three years! While the great recession killed tax collections , causing a large short term deficit we now have the deficit down to 485 billion. For comparison when the Republicans last had control in 2008 , the deficit was 1.5 trillion . And the previous Republican administration AVERAGED 650 billion each year even with a housing bubble. And last but not least , gas is under $3 per gallon.

That is where we are. The bar has been set pretty high. We have given the car keys to the other party to see what they can do. They must have great plans to move this country forward. Since trickle down economics (take from the poor and give to the rich) never worked they probably have a lot better idea now. Since Republicans seem to hate the ACA with an exchange for people to by private ins. policies it should be real interesting to finally see what they will replace it with. After listening to the crybaby Republicans for over 5 years now it is going to be great having them trying to help make America better instead of their "do absolutely nothing so people blame Dems. and vote us in!" The car is out of the ditch , we have given them the car keys back again , lets hope they learned something. At least we won't have to listen to there whining from the passenger seat anymore!!! LOL

Comment

in two years I will pull this thread back up and see just haw we are doing with my prediction ?---------------------------------------------------------------------------dave

Comment

This is Ron...

Comment

Here in MN, Franken, whose votes were more in line with Obama than any other Senator, won by a landslide. Makes me glad to be a Minnesotan. Washington politics will get interesting. The new Republican Senate will load bills with ugly amendments and dare Obama to veto them. Obama appointees who need the approval of the Senate may need to be Republicans or leave the office vacant. We will have 2 very ugly years before the Democrats retake the Senate.

Comment

Wow! Brownback does everything he can to destroy the future of Kansas, and gets re-elected.

Comment

funny, a bunch of Dems. did everything they could to destroy the future of America and DIDN'T get re-elected. That must tear you Libs. up inside.

Comment

Hi folks. We just posted a roundup of election results for key Senate and House races as well as GMO ballot initiatives. Here is the link: http://www.agweb.com/article/electio...s-alison-rice/
                            Thanks to everyone who voted in their local elections yesterday.

Comment

keep agweb on top of it Alison--------------------dave

Comment

Working...
                              X