U.S. Opens Spigot After Farmers Claim Discrimination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Opens Spigot After Farmers Claim Discrimination

Pretty interesting read about USDA settlement of claims about minorities being denied government loans.

Its long so just the weblink: [url]http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/26/us/farm-loan-bias-claims-often-unsupported-cost-us-millions.html[/url]

I dont know why this suprises anyone,the strictest guidlines for getting money from the usda are to buy or rent farmland,then sign your name,no room for fraud there.
    You will find no one here cares about this,because if this gets stopped the public will look at regular farm programs and see them for the waste they are.
    LOL JHF ETC
    A Conservative at the ballot box-a Liberal at the mail box

Comment

I wonder if I could have gotten some of this loot somehow? Did I leave some farm payments on the table by missing out?

Comment

Told you nobody on agweb would care-now if some poor people were getting extra food stamps,that would be big,but this is just the way the farm program is run.
        LOL JHF ETC
        A Conservative at the ballot box-a Liberal at the mail box

Comment

Originally posted by 420 View Post
          Told you nobody on agweb would care-now if some poor people were getting extra food stamps,that would be big,but this is just the way the farm program is run.
          Full boar cares he wants another payment.
          DON'T CROSS THE RIVER IF YOU CAN'T SWIM THE TIDE

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” Mark Twain

Comment

The minorities and female farmers who were discriminated against have been given HOW many extensions to
            get their claim in?...is it because there really aren't any who were discriminated against...?

Comment

[url]http://www.nationalreview.com/article/346810/pigford-forever[/url]

Comment

Working...
              X