Vietnam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam

[url]http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/vietnam_sucker-punches_the_us_on_human_rights_and_religious_freed om.html[/url]

[url]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/the-secret-army-still-fighting-vietnam-war-1901755.html[/url]

yeah, yeah, yeah, all we have to do is trade with other nations and they will make nice. yeah, yeah, yeah.

Comment

I dont know why???????????havent we gotten shot at enought?gess the idiots in charge dont remember???I havent forgot

Comment

Hey OBG, can you tell us more about Taoism?

Comment

Originally posted by Grainbelt2 View Post
          Hey OBG, can you tell us more about Taoism?
          When you tell people who they can and can't conduct business with you are outside the Tao.

Comment

The Tao is non-authoritarian. The natural order in business and in life is simply a living dynamic comprised of the choices of all the world's people acting in their own individual interest. The Tao is the embodiment of this living dynamic. To break the Tao is to fight nature itself which is why tariffs make people broker.

Comment

"There is something fundamentally honest and psychologically healthy in being oneself and striding forward with one's vision facing directly ahead, instead of trying at every turn to satisfy abstract standards of goodness established by a reigning orthodoxy. This is what the Tao is all about." - Professor Victor Mair

What I get from this above is that a person maybe shouldn't be good because people tell you to or because a law says you should. You should strive to genuinely be good. If you work on actually BEING good, the good acts will naturally follow. Good actions are a result, not a means.

This is all so strange and new. I owe it to GP and Bill for this interest. To mess with them I decided to do a new schtick for awhile. So I googled up some ideas and Tao was the easiest to spell. Now they are behaving outside the Tao (close-minded) about the whole thing so I started to learn about it. Turns out I just may get serious about it.

Thank you GLow and Bill. May the Tao be with you.
              Last edited by Full Boar (OBG); 04-28-2013, 10:52 PM.

Comment

You mean you would be good without having someone threaten to have you burned for eternity?
                Tell me more.
                LOL JHF ETC
                A Conservative at the ballot box-a Liberal at the mail box

Comment

Originally posted by 420 View Post
                  You mean you would be good without having someone threaten to have you burned for eternity?
                  Tell me more.
                  Ya I don't know if there is a hell or what the story is. Busy time of year so I just study it before bed for hour or so. Doesn't appear that they threaten you for living outside the Tao. It's your own loss I guess?

Comment

Working...
                  X