Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Wars not enough for McCain

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2 Wars not enough for McCain

    He and his war-mongering counterpart Dianne Feinstein are urging action in Syria. The "Red Line" has been crossed they proclaim and are demanding the US military take action. This guy won't be happy until US citizens have no freedoms, are fighting on every continent, and have completely spent all the assets we have.

  • #2
    The people he wants to help in syria are alqaeda terrorist. They will be much worse than assad just like morsi and the muslim terrorhood are worse than mubarack was.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by r3020 View Post
      The people he wants to help in syria are alqaeda terrorist. They will be much worse than assad just like morsi and the muslim terrorhood are worse than mubarack was.
      I am with you on this r3020

      Comment


      • #4
        All you guys are spot on.McCain has been screaming for US to get into 4 wars since losing the election five years ago.I must admit at least we are staying the hell out of useless wars.

        Comment


        • #5
          The Syrian issue seems to have vanished from most news sites. Hopefully that is a good sign.

          Comment


          • #6
            Well Sen McCain went on the talk shows and said "The US must enforce the Red Line". Then he goes on to say "The worst thing we can do is to put boots on the ground in Syria". So the McCain strategy as always is to drop bombs from 20k feet. Brilliant!

            Comment


            • #7
              The people that mcCain wants to protect are the very ones who want to cause terror around the world. I could almost go along with him if he was in support of assad. The best thing we can do is stand back and let them terrorize each other.

              Comment


              • #8
                He also likes to protect those that make military hardware.

                Comment


                • #9
                  You guys fail to recognize that Juan McAmnesty is going senile.

                  Could be, in part, due to the beatings he took in the Hanoi Hilton, could be old age, or a combination of both. His big ego seeks attention and the lame stream media are more than willing to give air time to the old fool. Most of the young Conservative pups have had it with McAmnesty and Lindsey Grahmnesty too. The two old [email protected] will be kicked to the curb soon.

                  I was hoping that the stress of presidency would kill McAmnesty early in 2009 and Palin would be POTUS. Her track record in Alaska is getting corrupt politicians tossed out of office and jailed. That's what Washington DC needs is a complete housecleaning of the corrupt. (Granted Barney Frank would have enjoyed jail).

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Boy you would have to be insane to vote for McCain for president,talk about throwing votes away...........
                    LOL JHF ETC
                    A Conservative at the ballot box-a Liberal at the mail box

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yeah it has turned out so well having an unqualified, incompetent, socialist as POTUS instead.

                      You'd have to be addicted to illegal drugs to believe Ron Paul ever had a change to be POTUS......oh.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by glowplug View Post
                        You guys fail to recognize that Juan McAmnesty is going senile.

                        Could be, in part, due to the beatings he took in the Hanoi Hilton, could be old age, or a combination of both. His big ego seeks attention and the lame stream media are more than willing to give air time to the old fool. Most of the young Conservative pups have had it with McAmnesty and Lindsey Grahmnesty too. The two old [email protected] will be kicked to the curb soon.

                        I was hoping that the stress of presidency would kill McAmnesty early in 2009 and Palin would be POTUS. Her track record in Alaska is getting corrupt politicians tossed out of office and jailed. That's what Washington DC needs is a complete housecleaning of the corrupt. (Granted Barney Frank would have enjoyed jail).
                        At least everyone understands why you post what you do after reading this post. PALIN as POTUS! REALLY!
                        DON'T CROSS THE RIVER IF YOU CAN'T SWIM THE TIDE

                        “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” Mark Twain

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by glowplug View Post
                          Yeah it has turned out so well having an unqualified, incompetent, socialist as POTUS instead.

                          You'd have to be addicted to illegal drugs to believe Ron Paul ever had a change to be POTUS......oh.
                          I didnt think he had a CHANGE. Harder to spell after dark,eh? Dark beer,anyway.
                          LOL JHF ETC
                          A Conservative at the ballot box-a Liberal at the mail box

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X