Bill nails Islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dairyfarmmn View Post
    Are their radical extremist Christians just like radical Islamist? Wasn't The branch davidions a religious Christian cult? What if would have started a "jihad" against Islam or other Christians?
    Yes it was. As far as I know they never committed violence against others.

Comment

Originally posted by r3020 View Post
      Yes it was. As far as I know they never committed violence against others.
      I don't think they did either. But for discussion sake, let's say they did. Could then all Christian teligions be deemed to be terrorists cause of those acts?

Comment

Originally posted by dairyfarmmn View Post
        I don't think they did either. But for discussion sake, let's say they did. Could then all Christian teligions be deemed to be terrorists cause of those acts?
        All of them that belong to that cult could.

Comment

Originally posted by r3020 View Post
          All of them that belong to that cult could.
          I don't think , but no one , repeat no one, knows what Jesus says. He say" your ways are not my ways, and your thoughts are not my thoughts". It becomes a point to where we just have to believe and love God. Easter was the most important time of the year because it reveals what our future is if we believe and follow Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by grainbelt2 View Post
            yep, what works for one person doesn't work for everyone else. Where the world has run into problems is when one groups believes their faith is the one and only true faith and feels the need to impose their view on others.
            amen.

Comment

That was one of Maher's points. You can leave any Christian faith, and they won't come after you and kill you. But radical Islam will. It's not a religion, it is a cult. And since the 7th century, that cult has a long track record of killing "infadels".

Comment

Working...
              X