No announcement yet.

2019 Marketing Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without Ron, this site would have almost nothing but gibberish when it comes to politics. Yes, yes, my talk of guns was stupid, very stupid, yet all I ever hear when it comes to guns is right-wingers and pretend patriots taking the law into their own hands or threatening or killing non-whites. I'm a liberal, but not a stereotyped pacifist. If things got bad enough I would fight and die for democracy and decency. The fact that Trump eggs on the evil-minded racists is appalling. He called illegal immigrants "animals." In his recent rally of brownshirts(??) in the Florida panhandle, Trump mentioned dealing with immigrants and someone in the crowd shouted out "Shoot them." Trump kinda smirked and said you can only get away with that in the panhandle. The crowd roared their approval. I know it can't happen here, can't happen here, but many times around the world, all of sudden it happened there. Yugoslavia, Rwanda, Germany, Northern Ireland to name a few. The good ol' USA is in a very dark time. Anyway, aren't we glad that American consumers and taxpayers are going to fork over a big pile of welfare for us?

Comment

• Yes the announcement of payments is a big load of stupid down the trail again, as heaven forbid should the market not be allowed to force reduction of production, and help drive down land costs, rents, seed, etc, as the government is going to happily allow you to pay the chem. companies, equip manufacturers, and maybe if you are lucky, you will have some left,, so we can keep producing too much of everything.........then again there is the weather, so who knows if we will produce to what extent this year.....but the market has seen us do well in adverse years............and with the hog issues, in china, it remains to be seen how much of our soybeans china is really going to need.

Comment

• looks like weather may help avoid a bailout forcast looks horrible,PP could be alot higher than many are est,yields could also suffer,corn has rallied 30 cwnt,beans 60 from fri low's,respected crop watcher mon put pp at 6 million acres ,6ma X 170 =1.2bb drop yield just 6 bu on 85 million harvested (6x85=510mb so carryout drops 1.71bb from usda fri # add in funds trapped short in a big way and prices could get very explosive to the upside
        Oh and guys move the political bs to the politics forum

Comment

• Originally posted by iadave View Post
          It is not Trumps tariffs that hurt us. It is China's tariffs. They had tariffs in place before the U.S..

BUT those liberals WANT MORE control, and they won't read, listen, OR vote for Making America Great Again!

Comment

• Planting done. All muded in. Forecast looks a wee bit damp for quite a time. Next weeks' planting progress report is rather more important than usual. Oh, and MAGA. Make America Gullible Always!

Comment

• I was pretty happy today. I am down to 100 acres of corn. Thinking I might take some time to fix terraces etc on it. Came home and looked at the forecast. If I holds true it will be the last day of May before I turn a wheel again. Then I will be starting beans and still have the ditches, holes etc to fix.
              Planted into some 8 inch o a foot tall marestail today. Looks like it will rain long enough itl won't get killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom farmer View Post
                Without Ron, this site would have almost nothing but gibberish when it comes to politics. Yes, yes, my talk of guns was stupid, very stupid, yet all I ever hear when it comes to guns is right-wingers and pretend patriots taking the law into their own hands or threatening or killing non-whites. I'm a liberal, but not a stereotyped pacifist. If things got bad enough I would fight and die for democracy and decency. The fact that Trump eggs on the evil-minded racists is appalling. He called illegal immigrants "animals." In his recent rally of brownshirts(??) in the Florida panhandle, Trump mentioned dealing with immigrants and someone in the crowd shouted out "Shoot them." Trump kinda smirked and said you can only get away with that in the panhandle. The crowd roared their approval. I know it can't happen here, can't happen here, but many times around the world, all of sudden it happened there. Yugoslavia, Rwanda, Germany, Northern Ireland to name a few. The good ol' USA is in a very dark time. Anyway, aren't we glad that American consumers and taxpayers are going to fork over a big pile of welfare for us?
                sort of a like your insurance, keep your insurance...the left followed like sheep..

Comment

• cz19 hit $4 over night,would think that is stiff resistance,funds still short a sizeable amount a close ove 4 may really get them nervous,still alot talking about corn getting switched to beans so beaNs still$1.5 from contract highs ,I'm thinking corn has a lot of up left ,to get more acres in after final plant date,also if we get the amounts their talking about how much will have to be replanted ,still think analyst are under est PP corn acres by a long ways

Comment

• This isn't marketing related but I have to post that I have finally agreed with something ff wrote. I too agree that the usa is in a very dark time. When individuals at high levels in our gov. intelligence agency try to influence the outcome of a USA election with a lot of complicity from a good deal of the news media. That is alarming. Of course the left think it's fine in this case, if they'll even admit at all. Problem is boys, next time it might be your person being railroaded. Think about it. What goes around always comes back around. Now back to marketing.

Comment

• Holy buckets, 4450! Ain't it utterly amazing that 2 people can live through the same situation and see polar opposite conclusions? OK, first I'll set the stage. The Hollywood Access tape comes out and Trump privately admits this will destroy his chances. Within hours, however, Wikileaks puts out the Russian hacked democratic emails which suddenly muddies the waters. Then soon after this, FBI director Comey announces he is re-opening the Clinton email server business. This was not a case of the government putting their thumb on the scale, they put a foot on the scale and jumped. Chris Christie said on the Hugh Hewitt show "I believe that Comey was the single biggest factor in changing the momentum after Access Hollywood and before the election." This was unprecedented FBI involvement in an election. And now Trump and the republicans have zero interest in trying to keep foreign involvement out of the next election. I wonder why?
                      And my,my, the new forecasts still look wet for a long time.

Comment

• 4450, one of the many things I forgot to mention was the 34 people convicted and plead guilty in the Trump campaign officials and some of the Russians also involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom farmer View Post
                          4450, one of the many things I forgot to mention was the 34 people convicted and plead guilty in the Trump campaign officials and some of the Russians also involved.
                          provide a site to get this "evidence" and which party was represented....the dark times started with, yes, the election of Obummer...you said it! (and I will be accused of being "racist") LMAO

Comment

• Yep, if you're a left winger trump is going to be guilty no matter what is found, (or not found in case of Mueller). But all that other stuff that went on within the doj and fbi, nope, nothing to see there, move along. That's fine. Everybody is going to believe what they want and ignore what they want. I'm just saying, what goes around, comes around. You reap what you sow. That applies to all of us.

Comment

• 4450, I'm guessing you did not read the redacted Mueller report since you said "or not found in case of Mueller." Fox News' own Judge Andrew Napolitano said, "Mueller laid out at least a half-dozen crimes of obstruction committed by Trump" and said that Trump was "immoral, criminal, defenseless and condemnable." And don't forget the 34 convictions and guilty pleas.

Comment

• what might be one of the biggest weather disasters in a long time and everyone is talking politcal bs,move this sh@! to another forum.
                                did get about 400 ac planted before it rained last night won't see the sun for a week they say and it may snow tonight and tomorrow night,puts us at are final plant date will take another week after that before we can plant so after june 1st,will have think hard how much more to plant,price will go up more if the rest of corn belt stays wet ,cold temps also a concern,feels like summer will never get here

Comment

Working...
                                X