No announcement yet.

2019 Marketing Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The time gets nearer every day for a massive lesson being taught to short sellers!

Comment

• I'll go on record that last Friday's debacle of hubristic market bs. earmarked the bottoms. Blood and the bath water baby were in the fields.....

Comment

• What happened to our marketing thread?????????

Comment

• Remember Jack As* Johnson and MacNamara?

Now the two faced chicken chits aren't even abiding by the PEACE TIME rules...and our US courts allowing science to be overruled by money gamers and politicians!

yes, I'm pis*sed mother f5&3 soN@#%(+@...

[url]http://www.farmprogress.com/herbicide/vietnam-bans-glyphosate-imports?N

this may get edited, trying to get the site so all it takes is a click...so far, I'm NOT getting it, so do your own click copy and post I guess....I will keep looking...
          Last edited by dennis1; 04-12-2019, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• https://www.farmprogress.com/herbici...009d6ebf6007b5
            Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue says the move 'will have devastating impacts on global agriculture production.'
            Last edited by dennis1; 04-12-2019, 05:33 PM. Reason: the chains links next to the camera top left corner, made it so simple, even I figured it out all by myself... ;)

Comment

• have had a had time logging in this new site is terrible

Comment

• What happened? This has to be the most user unfriendly site on the Internet! Like Steffy had a horrible time logging in and then can not get to the last post only starts from the beginning. Farewell old friends it was a good ride while it lasted, but this old mare was getting awful lame the last few years.

Comment

• Oh now SIllinois...lol...it might be the left over from how the New Health Care package from several years ago worked, and the Gov. had to re-write it several times!

another, gott'a see what's in it specimen..

Comment

• the reply is easy.........big problems i see or too stupid to find way around..... you can't get back to the agweb site from the discussion board, ......can't get to the last page of a thread and have to page by page through all of the pages......

whoever decided on this format without any kind of debugging should be sacked, or at least given 20 lashes. there are probably other issues as well.

the users on line says it all......... record was in the what,.1700s and now all you see is 30 to 50

Fine work Farm Journal

Comment

• Bright side is no spammers!
                      Market should go up. I sold 15,000 bu of corn.
                      They sent one driver to the wrong farm. I had the auger next to the bin and he set it up. So I sold one load of beans also. I am not sure that is enough to make it go up though! LOL

Comment

• Am I missing something? Sent driver to wrong farm? Doesn't he have trucks? Did trucker pay for any extra charges if he delivered beans to a corn only facility ie mileage to bean processor? According to the MARKET we have enough corn so him selling beans as corn will not help us market wise.
                        Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

• Actually my boy has the trucks now. Dispatch just told the driver to go haul grain for me. Didn't specify what or where. Locally if you are hauling beans there is a 99% chance they are going to Bunge. Since the bin next to the auger had beans he just assumed that was the program!
                          The sad part is back when we had the trucks I hired my grain hauled. I could hire it done cheaper than I could do it myself!

Comment

Working...
                          X