Breaking news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news

Marty-----IE TAS ---IE SAT----- has left the bulding the way I heard it he DIED in his sleep Saturday you were a good friend indeed --------------SAT Passed away Saturday 12/29/2018 -------------------------------------------------dave

Just read that on nat. Had to look twice to make sure it was talking about the same guy. What a shame. Too young.

Comment

Tas stopped by my place about 3-4 years ago we shared some red eye and some deer jerky he made ,was always going to stop at his place when I was going thru fargo a couple times,now I wish I had.
      So Long Tas was a pleasure debating you in this site
      Rest in peace my friend
      Say hi to faust

Comment

One thing about Tas weather you liked him or not he stuck to his guns ,he had a good sense for the markets I did'nt always agree with him but I did respect his opinion,I'll miss his posts

Comment

this is way to bad news , rest in peace!

Comment

Iowa 55 called today and told me the news - wow - Marty and I talked many times on the phone - to give each other a crop report but didn't make it to long and we were both laughing our azz's off at each others stories . He called a couple of years ago and --- I think he said he was In Evansville IN and wanted to know how close I was to it - I told Marty - your about as far away from me as you can get in Indiana - lol He was wanting to stop by - to bad it was not Indy - would have liked to meet him in person - My guess is 48 and Marty are going around and around about now : ))

RIP ole buddy .

Comment

Howdy ECI nice to hear from you! Marty was one of a kind and I can not hear on the phone anymore so he would text me. We both had a 730 John Deere and he was always bearish on here so when ever we would step on each other's toes a text would follow! It is interesting how we could get so upset on what was posted here but in private conversation we would explain things better. I am much more aligned with the way Steffy thinks than TAS, but he at least made me think of the negative side. He was way too young and since I am older than him makes me think I need to be doing more of those "fun" things in life that I have been putting off. May we all live each day as if we were dying, sure would not squander it!

Comment

AMEN SIllinoisfarmer ! great post !

Ken

Comment

well said S IL Farmer

Comment

Working...
                  X