No announcement yet.

2018 Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we may just have to put you on the pay roll Steffy welcome to Day one 2019----------------------dave

Comment

• https://www.bakerfuneral.com/obituary/martin-hettervig

Comment

• Martin E. Hettervig
        October 08, 1963 - December 30, 2018
        Share this obituary

Local Florists Send Sympathy Gifts
        Sign Guestbook| View Guest Book Entries| Send Sympathy Card

here you go Grainman thanks----------TAS final stay-----------------------dave

Martin E. Hettervig, 55, of Buxton, ND, died Sunday, December 30, 2018 in Fargo, ND.

Visitation: Will be 5–7 PM with a 6:30 PM Public Prayer Service on Thursday, January 3, 2018 at the Luther Memorial Home Chapel in Mayville, ND and will resume one hour prior to the service at the church.
        Funeral Service: 10:30 AM Friday, January 4, 2018 at Highland Lutheran Church in Cummings, ND.
        Burial: Will be in the Highland Cemetery in Cummings, ND.

Comment

• www.bakerfuneral.com/obituary/martin-hettervig

Comment

• Thanks for sharing ,he was younger than I thought

Comment

• What has anyone been hearing about the quality of grain that is stored in these plastic bags? We have been having a very warm ( mostly above freezing) and wet winter with no way to get to these storage bags. Seems that deer, squirrels and raccoons have not had this problem. We also have quite a few acres that are still "standing" or laying in the field as well. Lots of unit trains are moving grains south this year at a much more rapid pace than in the past. Is it possible that we do not have as much grains as we think we do?

Comment

• I've been saying for a while if there is going to be a surprise it will be the 1/4ly stocks report,but now it looks like we won't see it for awhile due to govt shut down,wet fall may hav edone more to hurt yields and quality than first thought,good quality corn and beans may demand a good prem to blend with inferior grain.

Comment

• Steffy brings up a good point - Lots of beans in my area had damage in them - frogeye leaf spot - bean leaf beetles - Purple stain - I took one load in that we didn't have room for and it was just over the 2 for dock - Heard first hand of beans with up to 30 to 40 percent damage in Kentucky trying to find a home for them - they won't take them here .

Comment

• steffy take a look at this a True game changer-----------------https://www.igb.illinois.edu/article/scientists-engineer-shortcut-ph... ----------------WOW-------------------------------dave

Comment

• Talked to a friend of mine who lives near Buxton. He knew Marty well. Marty used to raise edible beans and my friend knew him from the elevator. He thought
                      Marty died of a massive heart attack. He also said Mary attended a lot of farm shoes, dressed in his bibs and straw hat. He liked to visit and would usually end up being
                      interviewed
                      by some sort of media that was covering the event. Miss his posts. He brought color to this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X