No announcement yet.

Marketing 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winter wht tour starts tomorrow,should be interesting if some is under snow banks or water.

Comment

• Weird year here. Beans around here are all over the place. Noticing some yellowing starting from all the rain. Lots of replant. Of course weather will dictate their yield regardless how they look now. Our operation has thin stands on 2%, so nothing to cry about.

Comment

• Late planted corn has better stands but is behind. The early stuff has holes in it. It looks good, hip to shoulder high. For its plantdate, it is slightly behind.

Comment

• Eci and I have been talking about field edges. It is like the chemicals did nothing to them. I originally attributed it to a plugged tip but I catch end nozzles not working, quickly.

Comment

• I making multiple posts to clear out 8==D hole, Ryan the loan shark.

Comment

• When it rains, I play mr Mom. The twinz wake in 4 mins.

Comment

• I frenchfied a field of nongmos with cobra and basagran at 2nd trifoliate. Never have done that before. Thistles and rag taking over because it was replanted.

Comment

• Spring of loss here. Step grandpa, great uncle, my fav cat.

Comment

• Raining here now. Dont need anymore until I dribble some gerbil juice on the corn.

Comment

• Gerbil juice.

Comment

• checked weighed 1 pen of the hfr calves I bot in oct, their gaining 3.15 a day and cost of gain is 54 cents/lb.very happy with that

Comment

Working...
                        X