X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCX-NCDEX Commodity Tips & Trend Today 14 September

GOLD (October): Buy on Dips Trend-Consolidate
    Res2 -28750 Res1- 28400 Sup1-27980 Sup2-27600
    Get Tips For Gold,Silver,Copper,Crude Oil,Natural Gas,lead,Zinc, Nickel , Guar Seed,Turmeric,Soyabean,Jeera,Pepper,Chana,Mustard Seed & more...
    [b]VISIT:[/b]
    [url="http://intraday-nsebse-stocktips.blogspot.com/2011/09/mcx-ncdex-commodity-tips-and-trend.html"][b]FREE COMMODITY TIPS[/b][/url]

How long is this free advertising going to be allowed? This bugs me more than the b--ching, name calling and arguing that is on the top burner.

Comment

We're taking care of it. Sorry.

These types of posts are why we have DF and Verb as moderators, folks.

Comment

Boss: I know I'm being a smartazz, but I asked them why they hadn't deleted this a couple of days ago in the Lounge. That's what happens when you have nail benders and t i t t y pullers for moderators. lol.

Comment

HEY,48, we t itty pullers are a 24/7 group, that if categorized with the carpenter's union, COULD have them saying uncle before their 1st coffee break!!!! We know how to pull the trigger, too!!!

Comment

Well said, thanks for share this tips...

Comment

Great Tips, Thanks .

Comment

Guys, I told you I'm not deleting posts anymore. This is the type I used to delete all the time and none of you ever saw most of the time because I did it early in the morning.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this nice tips about the commodity market.

[url=http://www.sirfpaisa.com]share market tips[/url]

Comment

Working...
                  X