No announcement yet.

Corn experts needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is ONE of the reasons I still look at different things in production ag, I'm NOT a salesperson for bearings, seals, gear boxes, belts or chains, so dang many moving parts
    on some of this stuff....including planters through harvesting equipment...k-I-s-s goes along with luck, I guess.

Comment

heck Dennis , just buy a set and see how it goes ,then get back to us ,maybe ya need a red combine?

Comment

Originally posted by flyingRoot View Post
        82, Isn't that new gehringhof plant in st cloud building any direction corn heads.
        To be honest fr, I didn't even know Gerhringhof had a manufacturing plant in St. Cloud. I priced their cornhead once many years ago and the buying price quoted was so far above my pay grade I haven't paid much attention to them since.

Comment

You mean to tell me you live and farm in the area of the state that call it self corn country and don't know about a cornhead produced right in your back yard.
          Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

Nope.

My corn head didn't even get pulled out of the shed last year. Unless markets change drastically between now planting, I highly doubt it will see daylight this year either.

Comment

I know how you feel 82. The thought had crossed my mind to leave the planter in the shed also!

Comment

82 he has Midge on his mind--------------------------dave

Comment

Working...
                X