Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in case yiou missed it...

https://www.agweb.com/article/the-li...ZoUnNBTFpxViJ9

Not going to matter. Cattle will be outlawed in 12 years. Surprised to read you need a permit to kill one. Believe if I came upon one or two eating on a dead calf of mine that would be all the permit that I'd need. .

Comment

needless to say we have had that problem for years here especially the guys with cattle next to the high mountains where the Vultures roost during calving time they are always vigilant--------------------------------------------dave

Comment

lmao 4450....you MIGHT be "right!"

The vultures we are familiar with in this area migrate...soft bills, food has to be un-frozen.

also agree, much like the NEWS in the immediate area a couple weeks ago, was the finding a dead female mountain lion by some upland bird hunters the last day of the season.
        The "implication" was there isn't a season on them so it isn't legal to shoot them...my four lettered words for that don't need to be repeated NOW!

Another subject similar too, just got home from a milo run to Campus, watching the (more four lettered words) plus snow geese coming off the lake headed for some fields.
        When it dries up a little bit more, found out last year it is a blast to run through them with a Ranger or 4 wheeler 50 plus mph...wear a helmet and protection to face...maybe we aren't supposed to shoot them, but that works better than shooting. The coyotes won't even pick them up, eagles do, however.

Comment

Originally posted by dennis1 View Post
          lmao 4450....you MIGHT be "right!"

The vultures we are familiar with in this area migrate...soft bills, food has to be un-frozen.

also agree, much like the NEWS in the immediate area a couple weeks ago, was the finding a dead female mountain lion by some upland bird hunters the last day of the season.
          The "implication" was there isn't a season on them so it isn't legal to shoot them...my four lettered words for that don't need to be repeated NOW!

Another subject similar too, just got home from a milo run to Campus, watching the (more four lettered words) plus snow geese coming off the lake headed for some fields.
          When it dries up a little bit more, found out last year it is a blast to run through them with a Ranger or 4 wheeler 50 plus mph...wear a helmet and protection to face...maybe we aren't supposed to shoot them, but that works better than shooting. The coyotes won't even pick them up, eagles do, however.
          I'm used to States where if there is no season on a species...then said game is Not considered as a game animal.
          Soooo shoot away.
          Know of a State where quite a few elk come into ...and the fish and game dept there says the elk are not considered as a game animal there.
          Sooo there is No game law re those elk.
          Btw, they sure do taste good.

Comment

Working...
          X