Terrible Jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I at least get a like and share ?

Mine had to be more terrible than the last two.

Comment

• A man goes to the doctor and tells him his pennis doesn't look right.

The doctor examines him and tells him he has put it in some bad situations and there is no cure for it. It will need to be amputated.

Well the guy does't like that answer so he gets a second opinion.He tells that doctor what the first doctor told him.

The second doctor told him don't worry about paying for an amputation.

It will fall off on it's own in about a week.

Comment

• K natty, the bell ringers has to be ONE of those...LMAO

Comment

• Natty, that twin joke was the bell ringer of terrible jokes.

You deserve an 'atta boy' for stooping to such depths of bad jokes.

Loved it and never heard it before.

Comment

• There once was a man with 5 pennis's.

His life was difficult but his pants fit like a glove.

Comment

• Natty I just posted a good one so we would know how bad your's really are. lol jhf
              Don't get tripped by what's behind you

Comment

• Originally posted by flyingRoot View Post
                Natty I just posted a good one so we would know how bad your's really are. lol jhf
                Where did you post it ??

Comment

• What did Hurricane Irma say to the 82s Coconut trees......

you better hang on to your nuts, this ain't just any old blow job!!!!!

Comment

• Hope 82 wasn't down there protecting his coconuts we haven't heard from him in a while or maybe Axel disconnected the doghouse WiFi

Comment

• A baby boy was born as a head only.
                      No body ,just a head.
                      The parents raised him and got him thru his youth and on his 21'st birthday they took him to a bar to celebrate .
                      His dad ordered a shot and held it while the son drank.
                      After killing the shot a torso suddenly appeared.
                      Amazed, the Dad ordered another shot and held it for the son to drink.
                      After he finished arms and legs formed .
                      The boy gained his balance and danced around ,excited to be mobile.
                      He ran out into the street,jumping for joy and was promptly hit by a car and killed.
                      He should have quit while he was" ahead "said the bartender.

Comment

• you got're done this time natty!...LOL

Comment

• Sue the bartender because he didn't recognize what was going on!

Comment

• What did the driver say to the one legged hitchhicker ?

Hop on !!!

Comment

• A guy who was missing an eye and had a wooden eye replacement , decided to go to a barn dance . He was very nervous about asking anyone to dance because of his wooden eye . Then , in came a beautiful girl who was missing a leg and had a wooden leg for a prosthetic . She too was very shy because of her wooden leg . The guy with the wood eye thought " I can ask her to dance and she won't judge me " . He walked over to her and ask , " would you like to dance " ? The Girls face lit up and she said , " Oh , Would I , Would I " . To which the guy promptly hollered back at her , " Oh ya , Well , Peg leg , Peg leg " .

Comment

• 11 year old grandson's dumb joke. Why did the girl bury her flashlight.......... Because the battery's were dead
                                Top that one Natty

Comment

Working...
                                X