2020 Crop Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Crop Year

AND here we go I am one or two hrs early BUT here we go I managed to plant some wheat but the rain just kept coming the rest is PP you know I hate that word PP that does not make me any money its just survival every farmer in this area is behind the gun again now that the extent my 2020 crop so far how are you guys doing ---------------------------now I have you attention let us all do some thing FOR this site LET US ALL clean it up AT one time we had 17400 people ON LINE with 315000 POSTS and get this one ----45.453 members I rember the Wild West Days it was a free for all What Happened ONE night me Gladys veb and one other did 27 pages one night yes 27 full pages a all night nock down drag out OOOOOOH HOW I long for those days again I know several have left several have died several just plain can not get on [eci] I was one of them lets start by keeping mostly IN topic and please keep Pollical in Pollical if some one posts out of it call them on it tell them to please move it where it belongs that includes me WE all have ower preferences TO EACH HIS own still nothing to get mad over its a talk site lets talk about it that's why we are here I could give a rats a ss how you vote for Call the non poster up get them back on make some waves we were great at one time we can be great again ower time is now--------------------------------------------------------------------dave

This year will be better for you. You have to have used all your bad luck up!
    Last edited by iadave; 01-01-2020, 11:49 AM.

Comment

if you have not read the crop 2019 thread do so

Comment

Good Morning everyone
        I have been trying to post more and now that I can post pics I'll see if I can get more pics on
        Ordered seed corn and beans the other day and don"t have this years combining done we are the eternal optimists
        I'm going ice fishing see ya Leebert

Comment

479 I'm glad to see you back here. I like your ideas about politics. BUTT

Often times government policies and reports really influence what we plant and our marketing choices.

Like Lee, I'm going fishing. I'm going to the basement, open one of freezers reach into the cold icy enviroment and grab some frozen fish for supper

No pictures and no combining for a while

Comment

with us having over 17000 posters at one point it shoes we can do it I still rember working through the day and having to check Agweb every hr to what was happing ----------------------------------------------------------------------dave - anyone heard from Jebber

Comment

happy new year all glad 2019 is over ma nature had one last kick to the groin with a major blizzard here a ft of snow and 40+ mph winds luckly I was in vegas for a week visiting my sister for xmass,made alittle over a grand playing 21,
              I''m not really liking what I see so far ground was wet going in ,have had 2 ft of snow so far and most forcasters are saying it's going to be a repeat of last spring to start out the dakotas are going to have alot of PP again next year,lake beds that are normally an acre or less are now 20-40 acre lakes.good thing I put up alot of feed off pp acre as grazing corn stalks is now done

Comment

We got rain the other day. Pretty much took out what was left of the frost. I rented a 30,000 lb hoe to work some brush and may be put in a couple tubes. The ground is so soft I have trouble moving.

Comment

well most of our snow is melting we'll beable to get back to combining . looked at fields yesterday most of the snow is off the corn but the moisture is still in the high 20's one field was at 30M
                  most fields have ponds in them from the heavy rains we had the last few days and melting snow . very muddy conditions right now for this time of year

Comment

Wish you well with the mud, Duke. I'm wondering what is happening to that ice you're fishing through? Is it slushy? Is it safe? Maybe you should catch some of those gills and transplant them into your ponds in your cornfields, so you can fish while the crew pulls out the combine!

Comment

stom system shifted to my east and south Southern Arkansas and Mississippi were hammered 4-5 inches that was a close one for us-----------------------------------------dave

Comment

buck it up guys , April and May are to be wet ,so whats new?

Comment

Aye!!!! I've seen that picture before!!!!

Comment

I thought that would look better than having it bare LOL!

Comment

something for most to think about: see where this goes..............

Here's an argument that even a pass with a vertical-till machine under the wrong conditions can cause issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X