Farms Journal sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kinghere View Post
    Agweb participation is mainly by spammers. Too bad Jen got promoted and spam rulesagain
    Be nice . Give her a PM and tell her what concerns you.She will reply and tell you what they are now trying to do to . I did that over the weekend and am satisfied they are trying.

Comment

I have bin their Dennis sold them some ARKI hay they buy corn at 30% to crack it then usly put a 6000000 pile up they had two up when I was their several years ago now they grow out 52000 head at a time they are no small time guys also that yard was around 5 or 6 miles from 48s house its one impressive operation ---------------------------------------------dave---------------------------------------------it had a impressive smell also

Comment

Hey Natty, Even my few friends have serious doubts about using my name and nice in the same sentence.

Its a shame that spammers can post on AW so easily, yet real people are still banded. i still correspond with one of the banded merry men....i doubt if he has any real desire to return or that he would improve participation

Usually I'm just guest on this site and all others, altho I miss the friends and enemies [sarcasm intended] and banter of the old agweb, I just don't post much anymore

Comment

yes 479, I delivered dgs from live bottoms for two years to their other "yards" to the south, didn't know 48 then, had I , I would have woke him every chance I got,
          air horn on Western Star "borrowed" from Santa Fe railroad... lol you could make the dust fly inside the dry dump pit when you blew it.
          Delivered ground alfalfa to the north yard for another local producer later.

That smell was money at one time, now it's just when the wind is in the wrong direction..

Comment

http://captiongenerator.com/1113252/Buying-seed-corn----------------------------------interesting---------------------------------dave

Comment

https://www.captiongenerator.com/111...ying-seed-corn

"and then they put tariffs on this ****"...that's funny.

I have to disagree with Hitler...again. They can keep their caps, lower the price.
              Last edited by 82; 09-27-2018, 08:38 AM.

Comment

me and you are going to have to meet half way and have you show me how to activate those threads like that instead of cut and paste interesting day unfolding is it not---------------------------------------------------------dave

Comment

Dave, just click on the video icon in the upper left corner, and then paste your link in the box, hit OK, and your link should post active.

This process works even if the link you want live isn't a video. Don't ask me why.

Harvest is off to a pretty slow start up Nort here.

Comment

Originally posted by 82 View Post
                    Dave, just click on the video icon in the upper left corner, and then paste your link in the box, hit OK, and your link should post active.

This process works even if the link you want live isn't a video. Don't ask me why.

Harvest is off to a pretty slow start up Nort here.
                    82, NOT to belittle, BUT first the site address of what he wants to show has to be copied/copy...then follow your directions...

Look out world, the arky will present Floods!

Comment

Originally posted by 82 View Post
                      https://www.captiongenerator.com/111...ying-seed-corn

"and then they put tariffs on this ****"...that's funny.

I have to disagree with Hitler...again. They can keep their caps, lower the price.
                      the super lube hitler, what about the free super lube

Comment

Working...
                      X